Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12/17/2004, 1:25 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Default Closing: Daniele Gaither and Bobby Lee (#1007)

Miss Information

Original Airdate: 11/27/04
Sketch Length: 1:00

Daniele Gaither ... Herself
Bobby Lee ... Himself

(The audience applauds as castmember Bobby Lee stands on the stage to close the show. He is wearing a black T-shirt that reads "MADtv Cast".)

Bobby: Ladies and gentlemen, guess what I have on. This is a one-of-a-kind shirt, and I'm gonna give it away. Huh?

(The audience begins to cheer as Bobby takes off his shirt and tosses it into the crowd. Castmember Daniele Gaither walks onstage wearing the same exact T-shirt.)

Daniele: Bobby, that is not a one-of-a-kind T-shirt. See that I'm wearing the exact same T-shirt. This is the last MADtv one-of-a-kind cast T-shirt.

(Daniele removes her "MADtv cast" T-shirt and tosses it into the crowd. She is wearing another of the same shirt underneath.)

Bobby: I want my shirt back. Who has it?

(The audience applauds as the show comes to an end and the credits begin to roll.)

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.