Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/22/2004, 2:40 AM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Now, I'd like to think that where all things Nicole are concerned, I'm pretty much on the ball. However, am I the only Nic nut who tuned in to CBS on Wed. night, only to find that...SURPRISE!...we'll have to wait yet another week for the "King of Queens" season premiere?

I...I...I just can't say anymore right now. Leave me to my misery and Zima, for the world as I know it is bleak w/o my "pwecious"! Speaking of "pwecious," I caught the syndicated rerun of the ping-pong ep of "KoQ," in which Doug (Kevin James) pommels poor Holly with ball after ball while she helplessly holds up her paddle, unable to return any of Doug's serves. Eventually, she runs off, shrieking, "Will you stop it? This is just like dodge ball all over again!" Oh, God, does Nicole's brief yet hilarious performance in this scene speak volumes for those (like me) who as youngsters dreaded phys. ed. class! And she's wearing that cute tank top w/ strawberries on the front...aw, I just want to give her a hug! Damn, why is it that Nicole Sullivan is the only performer in the universe who can make me laugh and cry at the same time? I'm going to have to start charging the girl for Kleenex and therapy--oh, yeah, that'll happen!--if she doesn't stop breaking my heart like this.

Well, I'm gonna shut the f**k up now. I'll be the one over here in the corner who's staring at his navel and anxiously awaiting the "KoQ" season premiere, which had better be next week. Otherwise, I may have to "get medieval on someone's buttocks"!

"We can dig it!"

Old 10/22/2004, 3:13 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Geez- again. I bet you they really got lost on their way to Las Vegas to film this one.

Old 10/22/2004, 9:49 AM
The real reason to watch.

Does anyone know if Nic is suppose to appear in this episode?

~*~NICOLE SULLIVAN AND MICHAEL MCDONALD--- KING AND QUEEN OF MAD TV!!!~*~

Nicole- "So now I'm a nag? I'm a nag?"

Mike- "I'm not calling you a nag. I'm just saying you're an old haggy whore."

[color= deeppink]You gotta love 'em[/color]
Old 10/22/2004, 2:29 PM
Hardcore Fan

As far as I remember this is the third they have delayed the season premiere of King Of Queens and I wouldn't be surprised if the show finally airs after the election.
Old 10/22/2004, 5:19 PM
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Nic-N-Mike_Fan
Does anyone know if Nic is suppose to appear in this episode?
Everything I've seen indicates that she's supposed to appear. BTW, I'm encouraged by the frequent airtime that Nic received in the last couple of eps last season. Maybe (fingers and eyes crossed) everyone is really starting to realize all that the Nicmeister has to offer, eh?

Quote:
Originally posted by cartman2002
As far as I remember this is the third they have delayed the season premiere of King Of Queens and I wouldn't be surprised if the show finally airs after the election.
*imitates Cartman from "South Park"* G**damn it, those sons of bitches! I'll kick 'em square in the nuts!

Ahem, no, but seriously--yeah, right!--I've seen at least one TV ad that is promising us an Oct. 27 premiere. Then again, it could be the kind of promise that one uses to wipe one's you-know-what, so....

"We can dig it!"
Old 10/22/2004, 8:15 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
I caught the syndicated rerun of the ping-pong ep of "KoQ," in which Doug (Kevin James) pommels poor Holly with ball after ball while she helplessly holds up her paddle, unable to return any of Doug's serves. Eventually, she runs off, shrieking, "Will you stop it? This is just like dodge ball all over again!" Oh, God, does Nicole's brief yet hilarious performance in this scene speak volumes for those (like me) who as youngsters dreaded phys. ed. class! And she's wearing that cute tank top w/ strawberries on the front...aw, I just want to give her a hug! Damn, why is it that Nicole Sullivan is the only performer in the universe who can make me laugh and cry at the same time? I'm going to have to start charging the girl for Kleenex and therapy--oh, yeah, that'll happen!--if she doesn't stop breaking my heart like this.
https://users.planetmadtv.com/hivolt/MADtv/NS_KOQ.wmv

I loved that part.

Old 10/22/2004, 8:22 PM
Lurking around the corner
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt

https://users.planetmadtv.com/hivolt/MADtv/NS_KOQ.wmv

I loved that part.
LMAO....that was hilarious! Good part!

Old 10/22/2004, 9:26 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Quote:
Originally posted by LeachC

LMAO....that was hilarious! Good part!
Thats pretty funny.....What eppy is that from......

Anything she does I laugh even when she does Shego on Kim Possible.......Shego is evil but I still laugh at Shego's comments as evil as she is.....

Melissa

Heroes,Private Practice,Greek, Ugly Betty,Grey's Antomy, Pushing daisies,Gossip girl are all great shows.

Country Music, and 80's and 90's pop is great music
Old 10/22/2004, 9:30 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Quote:
Originally posted by mizzimad
Now, I'd like to think that where all things Nicole are concerned, I'm pretty much on the ball. However, am I the only Nic nut who tuned in to CBS on Wed. night, only to find that...SURPRISE!...we'll have to wait yet another week for the "King of Queens" season premiere?

I...I...I just can't say anymore right now. Leave me to my misery and Zima, for the world as I know it is bleak w/o my "pwecious"! Speaking of "pwecious," I caught the syndicated rerun of the ping-pong ep of "KoQ," in which Doug (Kevin James) pommels poor Holly with ball after ball while she helplessly holds up her paddle, unable to return any of Doug's serves. Eventually, she runs off, shrieking, "Will you stop it? This is just like dodge ball all over again!" Oh, God, does Nicole's brief yet hilarious performance in this scene speak volumes for those (like me) who as youngsters dreaded phys. ed. class! And she's wearing that cute tank top w/ strawberries on the front...aw, I just want to give her a hug! Damn, why is it that Nicole Sullivan is the only performer in the universe who can make me laugh and cry at the same time? I'm going to have to start charging the girl for Kleenex and therapy--oh, yeah, that'll happen!--if she doesn't stop breaking my heart like this.

Well, I'm gonna shut the f**k up now. I'll be the one over here in the corner who's staring at his navel and anxiously awaiting the "KoQ" season premiere, which had better be next week. Otherwise, I may have to "get medieval on someone's buttocks"!
No you're not the only one......I had the 2nd to last of my floral arranging class Wednesday Night and all I could think about was KOQ premiering and don't worry I'm not getting graded for the class so as a make my arrangement I can go off thinking about The KOQ eppy......

I was so happy when we got out about 8:05 pm.......I was able to shower,wash my face and eat before it was to come on.....

9pm came along I was anxious So I put on channel 2 and I get a commercial saying KOQ will premiere next Wednesday the 27th......Was I pissed.........

You know what! uh-huh I was pissed.......

Melissa

Heroes,Private Practice,Greek, Ugly Betty,Grey's Antomy, Pushing daisies,Gossip girl are all great shows.

Old 10/25/2004, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Everything I've seen indicates that she's supposed to appear. BTW, I'm encouraged by the frequent airtime that Nic received in the last couple of eps last season. Maybe (fingers and eyes crossed) everyone is really starting to realize all that the Nicmeister has to offer, eh?
Yeah fingers, eyes, toes, and everything else. I guess we'll find out soon enough.

Old 10/25/2004, 7:34 PM
Sorry, I don't eat Cat!

Was it necessary to double post???

Old 10/25/2004, 11:00 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Default Hmmm

I don't think they meant to double post......I had a problem getting a reply of mine up here one day I kept clicking submit it was taken long.....Later I found out the post came up numerous times so I deleted them all except one.....

Anyway there was an eppy on today a 1pm it was Nicole's last eppy of the season.....She told us at the end it was her last eppy and she said a bunch of sweet things to the audiences the castmembers and us viewers at home....

It was touching actually.....I loved it....While credits were rolling she was hugging the castmembers there was a cake........

Would I sound lame if I said I almost got misty eyed,,,

If so sorry.....

Old 10/25/2004, 11:26 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

haha..it's ok, i think all of us Nicole fans can relate
Old 10/26/2004, 9:38 AM

Uh no I didn't mean to double post. Soooorry.

And Melissa I saw that too. I have it on tape but I watched it anyway. lol

Old 10/26/2004, 10:05 AM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Nicole's goodbye was so sad... But Nicole remains the only castmember to receive a goodbye tribute that was actually aired on the show.

Old 10/26/2004, 10:50 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
Nicole's goodbye was so sad... But Nicole remains the only castmember to receive a goodbye tribute that was actually aired on the show.
Yeah she was I only seen hers..........Maybe cause she was the first of the 1995 firsts whom stayed on for a long time then left I'm guessing but I'm probably wrong sorry

Old 10/27/2004, 4:38 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by OCNSFAN1978
Yeah she was I only seen hers..........Maybe cause she was the first of the 1995 firsts whom stayed on for a long time then left I'm guessing but I'm probably wrong sorry
i think you are right.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 10/28/2004, 4:30 AM
Staff Alumnus

Hey, hey, hey, am I the only one megapsyched over Nicki's kick-ass performance on the "King of Queens" season opener? Man, did she have some hilarious bits tonight! I didn't think she could top last season's closer, the upstairs/downstairs/coliseum wife eppy--but by God, was I ever wrong! And the best part is that she was used in nearly every scene. Ooh, remember that one scene in which Holly does that thing with that guy? Classic! Oh, and also, when Holly says that thing that she says to those women who are at that place...oh, man, I nearly pissed myself. IMHO, the only thing that would have been better than tonight's season opener would have been, oh, I don't know, INCLUDING NICOLE IN THE SEASON FRIGGIN' OPENER TO BEGIN WITH!?!

Seriously, we waited how long for this motherf**ker? Well, we waited one month longer than we thought we'd have to, right? I mean, here we are, devout Nic fans one and all, eagerly anticipating that golden moment in television history when Kevin James and company would bless us again w/ their logic-defying premises and perfect comedic timing. And yes, it was a fine season opener: I was categorically LMFAO the whole time. But to include everyone in the first ep but the primary blonde reason most "MADtv" fans jumped onto the "KoQ" bandwagon to start with? I have but one response:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, MAN!!!!!

Okay, enough ranting. Now I'm gonna do my customary f**k-up-shutting and revel in the one good thing to come out of tonight:

THE SOX ROX!!!!!!!!!

Must...suppress...compulsion...to...use...oversized...letters... and...ellipses....

"We can dig it!"

Last edited by mizzimad; 10/28/2004 at 2:58 PM.
Old 10/28/2004, 9:59 AM

LMAO! I know I was so disappointed. Hate to say it but the show was pretty boring without her (however I did like when James was massaging Remini's shoulders and imitating beach noises). But yeah it really sucked that she wasn't there.

Luckily there was some Nicole on last night. Thanks to Bravo for showing the CPS with Nic. Now that rocked. Nicole kicked major butt. I noticed how there was a Michael on one side of her and a Mo on the other. lol. And couldn't help but think how awesome it would have been if it were Nic's Madtv buddies.

Old 10/28/2004, 11:09 PM
Not a fighter a writer

Quote:
Originally posted by mizzimad
Hey, hey, hey, am I the only one megapsyched over Nicki's kick-ass performance on the "King of Queens" season opener? Man, did she have some hilarious bits tonight! I didn't think she could top last season's closer, the upstairs/downstairs/coliseum wife eppy--but by God, was I ever wrong! And the best part is that she was used in nearly every scene. Ooh, remember that one scene in which Holly does that thing with that guy? Classic! Oh, and also, when Holly says that thing that she says to those women who are at that place...oh, man, I nearly pissed myself. IMHO, the only thing that would have been better than tonight's season opener would have been, oh, I don't know, INCLUDING NICOLE IN THE SEASON FRIGGIN' OPENER TO BEGIN WITH!?!

Seriously, we waited how long for this motherf**ker? Well, we waited one month longer than we thought we'd have to, right? I mean, here we are, devout Nic fans one and all, eagerly anticipating that golden moment in television history when Kevin James and company would bless us again w/ their logic-defying premises and perfect comedic timing. And yes, it was a fine season opener: I was categorically LMFAO the whole time. But to include everyone in the first ep but the primary blonde reason most "MADtv" fans jumped onto the "KoQ" bandwagon to start with? I have but one response:

IT'S A CONSPIRACY, MAN!!!!!

Okay, enough ranting. Now I'm gonna do my customary f**k-up-shutting and revel in the one good thing to come out of tonight:

THE SOX ROX!!!!!!!!!

Must...suppress...compulsion...to...use...oversized...letters... and...ellipses....
Lol I was about to say she wasn't in The Season opener but then I read the whole post.........I don't watch KOQ just for her as much as she is one of my favorite unknown actresses to many people.......

I watch KOQ for the humor I thought it was funny even though she wasn't there.......She is funny though on that......

I saw some Nicole today on a MADtv eppy at 5pm and 7:30pm........

I'm sure we'll see Nicole on KOQ in the future.........