Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12/05/2001, 4:40 AM
Fresh Meat

Heart went to taping

a few weeks ago I went to a taping of mad tv. It was great and I got me meet my idol will sasso. I also met the new guy taran. he was really nice. he seemed young so I asked how old he was and he told me nineteen. since it'smy dream to be on mad tv and I'm also nineteen I found that really cool. I just thought that was pretty neat that a nineteen year old kid is able to hold his own with a bunch old seasoned professionals. Anyway this site is great and will sasso is a genius!!!! Mo is kind of hot don't you think?

Old 12/05/2001, 10:12 AM
Fresh Meat

Good for you! I'd give anything to be able to see a taping and meet the cast. I'm so jealous! Unfortunately I live in Columbus Oh so it makes it very difficult. I would have to plan a whole, expensive vacation around it. I'm trying my best to get my stuff together to be able to afford a trip to Cali~maybe sometime next year..? That would be a dream. Anyway can you give somemore details about who all you met, did you get to talk to them long? I want all details!! I can't believe Taran is only 19!! He seems older to me for some reason. I would love to meet Will too-he's my favorite castmember. I have another question--since the tix are free who does the seating arrangements? I notice on the show that there are seats around the stage, then there are others stadium style away from the stage. Is it first come first serve..? Or do you have to bribe?! Glad you had a great time!
View Post Old 12/05/2001, 11:23 AM
Mel
This message is hidden because Mel was banned from the site.