Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 08/02/2007, 2:25 AM
JAVAN said so.

Lo-and-behold, she's playing Oprah on "The Proud Family", and Aries is on as well (but he's on damn near every episode, seems like)...

Old 08/02/2007, 2:05 PM
Hardcore Fan

This is the second time outside of MADtv that Debra Wilson has played Oprah Winfrey following the movie Scary Movie 4
Old 10/06/2007, 9:36 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Debra was on an episode of Comics Unleashed last night, which I'm pretty sure aired last year. She talked about her upcoming appearance in a show where she goes to a haunted location and "hopefully it will air," which it did, the Celebrity Paranormal Project. So it wasn't recent, obviously.

You can watch it at www.comicsunleashed.com, it's not the most exciting show ever, but if you do want to see it, it's available in full. Search for Debra Wilson Skelton and it's there.

Also, as of that airing, she said she only has one snake now, not the multiple exotic animals as the fun facts state.
Old 10/07/2007, 8:06 PM
Hardcore Fan

You know who is also on the show recently, Bryan Callen and Pablo Francisco.
Old 11/19/2007, 9:23 PM
Totally F****able

Sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I recently decided to make some screencaps of Debra's guest star role a few years ago on an episode of "That's So Raven". I tried to post them in the repository thread but couldn't...

Anyway I'm posting a link to the pictures in here. If anyone wants to move them be my guest. If anyone wants to see video of Debra in this episode, let me know and I can arrange it.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/e...Miscellaneous/

Old 03/29/2008, 2:50 PM
Fresh Meat

I love Debra Wilson.

She shines in everything she does...even when the material wasn't 100% she's 110%!
Old 04/19/2008, 3:49 PM
Fresh Meat

Default Debra !

hi. I'm umut from turkey I^m 15 and... just wanna say something..

ı saiiiiiddd why did debra leave the mad Tv huh ? TEll Me and thats what u need to do ! You Dont Know Me !
Old 01/29/2009, 5:45 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I put this in the Nicole S thread but I thought I'd put it here too. It's good.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)
Old 05/04/2009, 2:04 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

From 3:00 to 6:00pm EST today on GSN, Debra is co-hosting "GSN Live," a call-in game show that spreads its segments throughout the broadcast day. Anyway, if you're a rabid Debra fan who just happens to love game shows and has digital cable and has no life whatsoever -- hey, I qualify! -- then settle down for an afternoon of hilarious fun. Or just ignore this, and go about your business. Seriously, I won't be offended. Much.
Old 05/04/2009, 6:53 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

For those of you who don't have cable like me, here's something to chew on. Debra in an interview for some womens network called Bravehart TV. It's interviews for women who choose to be inspiration in action. I know it sounds a little lame, but Debra makes it pretty good. If you watch any in-depth MADtv cast member interview this year, make sure it's this one! Before this, to be honest with you, I thought Debra was a little weird with the tattoos, and the fact that she played a lot of loud characters, but in truth, she's actually very insightful. It was a joyful interview to listen to.

In the first part of the interview, Debra talks about how she got into sketch comedy, and how she got into MADtv. She also talks about her spiritual side, and how she only got comfortable on MADtv when she was willing to surrender to it. In about the 4th season.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=876aX...e=channel_page

In the second part of the interview, Debra does her famous Oprah, and Whitney impressions that cracks up the interviewee Ellie Drake and the entire crew. She also talks about how she met her husband. What I was surprised about in that was that he got money from the Canadian Film Board. I wasn't even aware there was a Canadian Film Board, and if there is one, it has money?!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=876aX...e=channel_page

It says in the second one that there is a 3rd part to this interview, but I have not found it on the channel page. If it comes up in the next few hours I will post it.

This is only for people who don't have the cable network, and can't watch beautiful Debra on TV. So mizzi, this is off limits to you! I'm taking your thunder, what do you think about that!

Rise from the Dead!

Old 05/04/2009, 10:32 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
This is only for people who don't have the cable network, and can't watch beautiful Debra on TV. So mizzi, this is off limits to you! I'm taking your thunder, what do you think about that!

"Heaven rains down on your heads tonight, biatches!"

That'll learn ya to steal da mizz's thundah. I'mma watch them clips anyway. What chu think 'bout that? You cain't stop meh! Mm-hmm. (I'm so ghetto that I scare even myself sometimes. )

But seriously, I'm curious. When I get a chance, I'll look at 'em. Oh yes, yes, I will.
Old 05/13/2009, 4:20 PM
I AM A ROBOT ALLIGATOR

I was watching the Price is Right skit with Lorraine again today. Good lord, even with the pixilation Debra's boobs are awesome I mean goddamn Jesus Christ they're amazing

I hate to sound like a pig but really oh man
Old 05/16/2009, 2:09 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Speaking of Debra's boobs, apparently she was on a show tonight on E! called Real or Fake. A discussion pannel show that poses the question is that celebrity body part real or fake. Debra was a pannelist.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 06/17/2009, 3:58 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Debra is all over GSN (Game Show Network) these days. She's like an in-between co-host personality of sorts? I don't know, she just pops up between shows and talks about things with the other co-hosts. And she hosted something else the other night, but if you need some Debra, peep GSN.

And apparently Debra was all up in Loveline's business the other night. Definitely not safe for work. I don't know if there are any audio clips of her time on the show, but there's a video. A friend who listened told me she called a lot of the lady callers "goddess" and calls her self the queen of... oral satisfaction. That's our Debra.
Old 09/11/2009, 10:46 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

So TMZ was walking around, looking to invade people's privacy, and they came across Debra walking down the street. Instead of telling them to fuck off, Debra shot the breeze with them a little, and did the whole thing in her Whitney Houston impression.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/11/whitne...-a-gutter-rat/

This was truly awesome, and it really shows how talented Debra is, as she was able to keep the impression going, and come up with things to say. Also, as usual, the impression was perfection. How the Hell is she not getting more work?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 09/12/2009, 12:58 AM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
So TMZ was walking around, looking to invade people's privacy, and they came across Debra walking down the street. Instead of telling them to fuck off, Debra shot the breeze with them a little, and did the whole thing in her Whitney Houston impression.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/11/whitne...-a-gutter-rat/

This was truly awesome, and it really shows how talented Debra is, as she was able to keep the impression going, and come up with things to say. Also, as usual, the impression was perfection. How the Hell is she not getting more work?

HOLY FUCK THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!

and whatevs to the people posting who hated on Debra for that

Old 09/12/2009, 1:39 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

I know! And what's with the pussies saying that she's a bad person for making fun of Whitney, who has gone through so much struggles and is now finally coming back? I hate people who get upset when they see someone like Nicole P making fun of Britney, or Debra making fun of Whitney. It was there own damn fault for getting involved in the stuff in the first place, so they should be ridiculed.

Debra is really proving that she needs to be on television more. Her Mo, and Jill-Michele are touring as The Ladies of MADtv, maybe they should have there own show on tv? Think about it, wouldn't that be one of the funniest shows on television? I even have a great sketch they could do. Whitney, Madonna, and Britney (Jill-Michele, because she had a pretty ok Britney) sing a medley of there hits together. Come on, none of you can tell me that that wouldn't be the greatest thing ever?

The Debra, Mo, and Jill Show anyone?

Rise from the Dead!

Old 11/11/2009, 1:15 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Jimmy Kimmel ran a parody of the Disney movie Earth last week called Life, narrorated by Oprah Winfrey. Wondering why I'm posting this here, well just see this.

Rise from the Dead!

Old 11/11/2009, 2:15 AM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

I don't get what that has to do with Debra Wilson.

Old 11/11/2009, 2:20 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

You got to be kidding MADfan? She's the voice of Oprah.

Rise from the Dead!