Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 8 (2002-2003)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/17/2002, 3:52 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S08E07 (Aired 2002-11-23)

Cast: Frank Caliendo, Mo Collins, Bobby Lee, Michael McDonald, Jill-Michele Milian, Aries Spears, Stephnie Weir, Debra Wilson

Featuring: Ike Barinholtz, Josh Meyers, Ron Pederson, Simon Helberg

Guest Starring: Jack Osbourne, Kelly Osbourne, Danny Masterson, Wilmer Valderrama, Mila Kunis

Special Appearances: Pierce Brosnan, Rick Yune, Anthony Anderson, Jill Hennessy, Michael Madsen, Neal McDonough, Kenneth "Kenny G" Gorelick, Venus Williams, Halle Berry, Eric Benet, Tina Kerrera
  • Marvin Tikvah: Father and Son (Michael- Marvin Tikvah, Ike- Sheldon Tikvah, Bobby- Chang)
  • Open: Jack and Kelly Osbourne Open (Stephnie- Herself, Kelly Osbourne- Herself, Jack Osbourne- Himself)
  • McDonald's Fatass Meal (Debra- Ebby, Michael, Stephnie, Bobby, Aries)
  • Indiana University
  • CHiPs 2002- The New Sarge (Danny Masterson- Jon Baker, Wilmer Valderrama- Shri Hari "Ponch" Poncharaji, Mila Kunis- Dusty Longo, Frank- O'Malley, Bobby, Simon)
  • 7th Heaven with the Osbournes (Michael- Stephen Collins: Eric Camden, Mo- Catherine Hicks: Annie Camden, Ike- David Gallagher: Simon Camden, Stephnie- Beverly Mitchell: Lucy Camden, Simon- Mackenzie Rosman: Ruthie Camden, Josh- Adam LaVorgna: Robbie Palmer, Jack Osbourne- Himself, Kelly Osbourne- Herself)
  • Die Another Day Premiere #1 (Debra- Herself, Mo- Herself, Pierce Brosnan- Himself, Rick Yune- Himself, Anthony Anderson- Himself, Jill Hennessy- Herself, Michael Madsen- Himself, Neal McDonough- Himself, Kenneth "Kenny G" Gorelick- Himself, Venus Williams- Herself, Halle Berry- Herself, Eric Benet- Himself)
  • Stuart: Bright Shiny Lucky Day (Mo- Doreen Larkin, Michael- Stuart Larkin)
  • Pet Peeves (Mo, Michael, Stephnie)
  • Musical Performance: Kelly Osbourne "Shut Up" (Josh- Himself, Kelly Osbourne- Herself
  • Close: Die Another Day Premiere #2- (Debra- Herself, Mo- Herself, Anthony Anderson- Himself, Tina Kerrera- Herself)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/15/2010 at 1:43 AM.

Old 11/17/2002, 10:53 AM
I'm Content With Losing

from the preview last night, jack and kelly osbourne and jackie, hyde and fez from that '70's show guest star. as for the sketches... time will only tell. :p

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream I’m in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november
Old 11/20/2002, 2:41 PM
I'm Content With Losing

well... stuart is back....
a 7th heaven thanksgiving goes to hell when jack and kelly osbourne arrive.
kelly osbourne performs "shut up".

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 11/23/2002, 11:46 AM
I'm Content With Losing

a little promotion of madtv on mtv... not bad...

Jack and Kelly Osbourne of MTV's hit reality series The Osbournes recently paid a visit to MADtv. The two appeared in a sketch parody of the television show 7th Heaven in which the Camden family attempts to rid them of their evil ways over Thanksgiving dinner. During the MADtv taping, Jack and Kelly were accompanied by a camera crew from their own television show. The crew taped the behind the scenes action from rehearsal to the live taping. The visit ended with two musical performances by Kelly. The MADtv episode with Jack and Kelly Osbourne will air this Saturday, November 23. So don't forget to tune in -- it'll be a !@#$%#& great show!

cool beans... madtv promotion on the osbournes... can't wait til tonight.

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 11/23/2002, 10:03 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

marvin tikvah - Marvin isnt as fat as he used to be, or is it just me? now Shelly is a guy?... Oh good god, he IS FAT!....

Steph on the opening - she looks cute for a change!

Osbournes - UGH, i hate them... whats with the lame singing, jesus... lipsync is so bad....

McDonalds - hahaha FATASS meals.... too bad they dont use McRonalds anymore, they actually call it it McDonalds...

Indiana University - lol.... isnt that the truth about univeristy?

Chips 2002 - ugh... corny. but that nice chick made it worthwhile <G>

7th Heaven - osbournes again, bleh... Mo's character looks too much like her Jenny Jones... And the swearing didnt help...

Debra & Mo @ 007 Premiere - Bond rocks! just saw it today too! pretty funny stuff... debra & mo kick ass. good god, the face Mo made.... i nearly fell off my chair! mmmmh Halle berry... she is so HOT.

Stuart - Usual stuart stuff... Mom is funnier than Stuart... dragged on a bit too long though, like the last piano sketch...

at the vet's - hilarious! cat vs dog OWNERS! mike & mo are killer in this one. then they pick on steph with her parokeet. and then the three of them bash each others animals!

Kelly Osbourne performs - good god, she is hideous, and cant sing either.. lose some weight fatty... "shut up"? i wish she would, heh... what ingenious lyrics "blah blah blah blah"... MADtv sunk to new lows for musical performers this season so far, and this one hit rock bottom...

Closing - Debra & Mo at the 007 premiere again.... i love how they argue...

Overall it was ok, but the Osbourne retards ruined it... writers should pick FUNNY guests! Oh well...

Old 11/24/2002, 12:20 AM
Winter is coming, and SO AM I
Administrator

Quote:
Steph on the opening - she looks cute for a change!
Is it just me, or was that the same shirt Nicole wore in the opening of #505?

Old 11/24/2002, 7:55 AM
Angie -- Michael McD fan!
Staff Alumnus

The sketches I really liked last night were:

McDonalds Fat Ass Meals (so true!)
Indiana University (short and funny)
7th Heaven (another great parody of a show I've never seen!)
Red Carpet w/ Debra and Mo (what the hell was that FACE Mo made? Didn't even seem possible!)
The veterinarian's waiting room (probably my fave sketch of the night! The best! I wish they'd do more sketches like this)

The rest of the sketches weren't really that great, imo. But I guess they can't all be winners.

Guard: Lift up your shirt, son.
Chris: I need an adult! I need an adult!
Guard: You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom, he's just a fat kid! Aren't you, fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate, fatso.
Chris: Thanks!
Lois: Oh, honey, no one thinks you're fat.
Lifeguard: I'm sorry ma'am, you can't park your van on the diving board.
Lois: This is my son!
Lifeguard: Oh. My apologies. Hey Tom! He's not a van, he's just a fat kid!
--Family Guy
Old 11/24/2002, 8:13 AM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by blackwind
Is it just me, or was that the same shirt Nicole wore in the opening of #505?
Hehe, maybe thats why Stephnie looked good in it, LOL... I gotta make a mental note of it and compare when #505 rolls around... I still miss Nicole so much on the show though...

Old 11/24/2002, 9:56 AM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Marvin and son: this was kinda funny at times but was a bit boring.

Show open Stephnie/ Osbournes: I thought this was okay but the joke was over run very quickly.

Fat Ass Meal: This was funny, reminded me of the old MADtv days.

Indiana University: This was fairly funny but too many MAD sketches are about sex, drugs and alcohal!

CHiPs 2002 Episode 2: This was only okay like the last one but a little better.

Seventh Heaven w/ Osbournes: This wasn't very good. The satire was way too basic that it failed to generate laughs but there was still good moments.

Red Carpet 007: This was very good.

Stuart at the Park: This was way too long and not very funny. The end of this character needs to come soon unfortunetly.

Animal Bigotry: This was excellent. The satire sketches this year have been great! I liked the cat's hole puckering comment the best!!!

Kelly Osbourne performs Shut Up: Did anyone notice some similarities between this and the tune to Avril Lavigne's "Complicated" at some parts in the song. This was the sketch of the night for that!

Show Close- 007 footage: this was funny. I like the new show closing idea, it's nice light humour to end the show.

OVERALL: There wer some really good sketches in here, some really well okay things but nothing really failed except the Stuart sketch. But the show really had only two superb sketchs (Red carpet, Animal bigotry) so I'm giving it a 7/10.

Old 11/24/2002, 2:06 PM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

I thought last night's episode was pretty good..

Marvin Tikvah- That was a pretty funny sketch. Was I the only one that noticed he was wearing a sundress type thing. His son is "shelly" short for Sheldon. Marvin makes alot of sexual references even in front of his own son.

Stephnie Weir Opening/Osbournes: This was stupid. Jack can't sing. He was just lip syncing. I thought Jack Osbourne would've played the part of Sheldon Tikvah better than Ike Barinholtz. He has the curly hair already so he doesn't need a wig

Fat Ass Meal: This was hilarious!

Chips 2002: This sucked so I didn't tape it. I taped everything except this and the Indiana University sketch. I don't know what Chips is but I guess it was an old sitcom or something

7th Heaven Thanksgiving: This was great! Michael plays the "Mr Camden" part really well. I was cracking up when he smacked Ruthie (simon helberg) and then smacked her again another time. Simon's ugly anyway :p The Osbournes spiced the sketch up a little bit. It was funny because the Camdens were trying to be bad in front of the Osbournes.

Debra and Mo at the 007 Screening: This was okay. Mo was so drunk!

Stuart at the Park: I think this was the best sketch of the night. I thought i was gonna cry during this sketch cuz it was so sweet. Stuart has such a cute face and when he was starting to cry it was so adorable. "You said this was gonna be my bright shiny lucky day but then you wouldn't let me have a balloon because we don't have any money and then you spent all your money on your hair"

Cats vs Dogs: Best sketch along with Stuart. Michael and Mo are great together. CP3O LOL "I guarantee you if you changed CP30's name he'd feel better real soon"

Closing: Why can't they do the old closings where the whole cast comes out and says good bye??? I hate this! I want it how it was in the good ol' days (the good ol' days when Alex and Nicole were there)
Old 11/24/2002, 6:05 PM
I'm Content With Losing

Marvin: ok, but personally i dont really like marvin.

Opener: i thought this was ok, they havent had a show opening since like '98, i was laughing at that leprachaun dude.

McDonald's "Fat ass it": LOL this was so true

Indiana U: go party colleges! the funniest part was something like "waste your parents money for 4 years, come to indiana U" haha

CHiPs 2002: i liked the chick, but this was mediocre... very SNLish which isnt a good thing.

7th Heaven: i loved this... i loved when michael was slapping simon... the osbournes did reveal things about the show that i never even known about... the only reason why the osbournes pretty much went on is cause on tuesday it's the season 2 premiere.

Red Carpet 007: mo was drunk on martinis! overall good... liked the ending when debra was stealing "die another" and then mo broke it. also when the villain in die another day said something about bobby lee and debra said "why do all the asians know each other so well" or something. love the red carpet sketches

Stuart: went on past the usual premise, this was cute. doreen got a boyfriend

Vet Trouble: this was great. loved all the insults

Kelly Osbourne performance: she said she'd perform twice in the opener, but i'm glad she only did once. not that she was bad, i HATE twice-performers. not a bad song IMO

Closing- more 007 footage

Show Rating: a good show overall, MUCH better than last week's. that one only had a couple sketches i liked. next week: a rerun :barf: an 8/10

As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
-early november
Old 11/25/2002, 4:40 AM
Get down tonight!

I saw some of the Osbourne stuff on ET today, can't wait to see the full thing. And I like that MADtv will get free promotion out of it on The Osbourne's own show.

Old 01/20/2003, 7:29 AM
Can't You Read the Signs?

Marvin: Father and Son Talk - Marvin (Michael McDonald) tells his son, Shelly (Ike Barinholtz), that he's going to be leaving town for a couple weeks. He then offers him marijuana, and other drugs, to "have fun" while he's gone. He also urges his son to get laid, even if it requires hiring a hooker. His son, who, when it comes to his personality at least, is the complete opposite of Marvin, thoroughly disagrees with all of this. In the end, Marvin says Shelly can do whatever he wants, but he can't, under any circumstances, watch "MadTV", because "that show is TRASH!" This was better than most Marvin sketches from the last two seasons, but still wasn't great. A lot of the laughs came from Marvin's very bizarre butler, Jag (Bobby Lee). There were definitely some pretty funny lines here, like when Marvin was arguing with Jag about the kalua. I still find Marvin to be pretty annoying, but he was tolerable here. Overall, pretty good, but definitely not great. 7/10

Open: Jack Osbourne Sings - Stephnie Weir introduces Jack and Kelly Osbourne. She has a nice little chat with Kelly,

Fatass Meals -
Real Footage: Indiana University -
CHiPs 2002: Grand Theft Bicycle -
7th Heaven Thanksgiving Dinner -
MAD on the Red Carpet: Bond Premiere -
Stuart: Bright Shiny Lucky Day -
Animal Bigotry -
MUSICAL PERFORMANCE - Kelly Osbourne -
Close: More Bond Fights -
Overall -
Old 01/20/2003, 7:38 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Marvin (Michael McDonald) tells his son, Shelly (Ike Barinholtz), that he's going to be leaving town for a couple weeks
I don't think that his son's name is actually Shelly, Marvin Tikvah calls everybody Shelly. "C'mon Shelly!" :p

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 01/20/2003, 7:53 AM
Can't You Read the Signs?

I think his real name is Sheldon or something, and Marvin just calls him Shelly. lol I don't know why Michael finds it so hilarious to have Marvin call everyone Shelly.

Blah, I'm just gonna keep my post the way it is. I'ma gonna start studying now. I'll finish this review when I get back on Sunday.
Old 03/29/2004, 12:39 AM
Totally F****able

Was watching this ep again and I noticed that during the 007 premiere, Mo commented to Halle Berry that they had the same lawyer, and Halle said his name and Mo said "I've got nothing"............The funny thing about it is............

THEY DO HAVE THE SAME LAWYER!

I thought it was hilarious when I saw it again, besides Mo being obviously drunk.......

I just thought i'd share it with you

Old 03/29/2004, 2:09 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Oh, really, same lawyer? Nice! How ironic

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 03/29/2004, 2:10 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Quote:
Originally posted by Scorpiogrrl2003
Was watching this ep again and I noticed that during the 007 premiere, Mo commented to Halle Berry that they had the same lawyer, and Halle said his name and Mo said "I've got nothing"............The funny thing about it is............

THEY DO HAVE THE SAME LAWYER!

I thought it was hilarious when I saw it again, besides Mo being obviously drunk.......

I just thought i'd share it with you
Cool Scorp. You are like the queen of finding stuff.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 03/29/2004, 2:13 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

I could never do that much work. I'm lazy.

Here's a lazy tip by ME!! Instead of closing your windows to see your desktop, press the windows button + D. I use it all the time. Fun!

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.
Old 03/29/2004, 2:17 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Smart! Ill use that ALL the time

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]