Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 11/28/2004, 2:33 PM
Completely Unrelated.

he'll love cigars

Old 11/28/2004, 4:02 PM
David Herman enthusiast

I finally saw Table One and judging by that, Darcy, I think black boxer briefs sound about right. And I agree with Chris, a box of cigars is great too. Actually, all of them sound good! This thread is def. gonna have a party on Dave's birthday and everyone except for Bosnia will be invited, of course . The workout scene def. did make me laugh . I laughed so hard when he said "Tyrell Norbade". It's like twice the goodness to see Dave flex his vocal as well as physical muscles. The "Otto Norbade" reminded me of that soap opera character he did in the first season of MadTV. That was probably his best scene in the movie, though I loved the scene where he punched Xavier in the face (how awful does that sound? ). Wow, I dont quite know what to make of Table One. Good Dave movie...bad Dave movie...? Um, it was great to see Dave in a starring role in a movie, even if he did play one of the biggest jerks in cinema. He actually had me talking to the screen, saying, "stop talking, you idiot!". That must be a pretty good performance then if he can make the audience so exasperated. I do wish we could see Dave in a movie role one day where he plays someone likeable (granted, Michael Bolton was pretty likeable but, come on, he sits in his car listening to gangster rap and then locks his door when a black man selling flowers walks by... in the words of Marvin Tikvah, "COME ON!"). I find it so unfortunate that Table One wasn't as good as it could have been as far as making it into the box office, etc. I also would have liked to see Norman have some real romance (without hurling his insides out)... Dave's kinda mysterious and I have to wonder from time to time... do you think he's straight? Someone reassure me . But, all that aside and going back to the workout scene , (even though Dave was probably sucking it in) atleast from the neck up, I think he was his most gorgeous in that scene (sorry guys, but I had to say it). SO....Table One? Norman: obnoxious idiot. Dave Herman: deserves round of applause, kudos for always giving everything 100%.
P.S.- 83 days! ...

Last edited by Minky; 11/29/2004 at 7:32 PM.
Old 11/28/2004, 6:15 PM
Completely Unrelated.

And when we throw a party, we can't park in the neighbors yard cause thats something BOSNIA would do.

As for him being straight...i have no comment. I hope he's straight. Please Dave, be straight.

I totally blinked and i don't remember which episode it was with Bob Dole and the nipple ring. Which was it??

Old 11/28/2004, 6:18 PM
David Herman enthusiast

Quote:
Originally posted by thechfan

I totally blinked and i don't remember which episode it was with Bob Dole and the nipple ring. Which was it??
Season 1 episode 16, I think

Old 11/28/2004, 6:20 PM
Completely Unrelated.

thanks, i'll be sure to check it out on my DVD later, i wish Thanksgiving break can go on forever...

but it cant.

Old 11/29/2004, 7:38 PM
David Herman enthusiast

today, 11/29/04, is officially "thechfan Day" in honor of Chris showing the love with a David Herman avatar. Cheers all around !

Old 11/29/2004, 7:50 PM
Regular

Hey! If Chris got a day what should we do? I shall blame Bosnia for everything!!!!! Everyone will know. "The wrath of Darcy againist all that is so Bosnia
Minky~ I'm glad you got to see it. I enjoy those sences too. TOTALLY the work out scence and the posing infront of the mirror. I kept saying "Otto, Otto Norbame" During a James Bond film.

Old 11/29/2004, 8:05 PM
David Herman enthusiast

lol, agreed. The wisdom of Marsh does illustrate this day best. SO, we'll put mirrors all around, glasses of water for everyone, and a big BLAME BOSNIA sign on the doors. Okay, thechfan Day, the Table One review, and David's birthday planning. Well, I guess........that's the news. WHATEVER!!!
(*nods to the theme music then walks away*)

Old 11/30/2004, 3:54 PM
Completely Unrelated.

i am so touched and loved. yay. it was a very special day yesterday. i am glad, minky that you got to see table one. now there's gotta be days for minky and darcy to be fair and more D.H. birthday planning!

81 days 'til D.H's birthday

Old 11/30/2004, 5:27 PM
David Herman enthusiast

Glad to do somethin' nice for ya, Chris; and I am equally touched by the "Hermanhead Connection" on your signature . Aww, Kodak moment :camera: ...

Quick! Someone bring in Joel and Connie Linder to break this moment up before other people notice !

Old 11/30/2004, 6:06 PM
Regular

I GET MY OWN DAY !!!!!! Oh !!! I would like to thank the academy.... Dang it wrong speech. Well when I get my day everyone could can have beer and cake.

Old 12/01/2004, 2:36 PM
Completely Unrelated.

Quote:
Originally posted by Minky
Glad to do somethin' nice for ya, Chris; and I am equally touched by the "Hermanhead Connection" on your signature . Aww, Kodak moment :camera: ...
awww it was nothing. and if you dont like the color i can change it.

Quote:
Well when I get my day everyone could can have beer and cake.
underage. for beer, not cake! lol

Old 12/01/2004, 7:17 PM
Regular

OK Chris you get "Birch" or "Root" Beer . Also your cake shall be Ice Cream so you can make yourself a Soda Float

Old 12/01/2004, 7:25 PM
David Herman enthusiast

Congrats Darcy! Welcome to "Memberdom"

Old 12/02/2004, 4:38 PM
Completely Unrelated.

lol, thanks at least it's "beer".

congrats, darcy

79 days til D.H.'s birthday.

Old 12/02/2004, 6:23 PM
Regular

Default I'M A MEMBER NOW !!!

I was so excited I started to jump and down. Then I sided step and fell on the floor. I'm not hurt but Someone in BOSNIA jinxed me!!!!!!! I'm going to sue !!! Why might you ask I do that? Because they would do it to me!!! Just like them to do that!!!

Old 12/02/2004, 8:09 PM
David Herman enthusiast

after much thought and analysis I have come to the conclusion that it may not have been someone in Bosina that jinxed you, Darcy. In fact, I have a theory: I believe it was due to The Man

Old 12/02/2004, 9:05 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Yeah, BATMAN! Or maybe you were referring to this year's presidential candidates. Choice #1: PFFFFFFFFFT!!!! Choice #2: PFFFFFFFFFT! Choice #3: POOOOOOOOT!!! (Sorry, that's my best attempt to spell the last sound that Marsh makes in that sketch.)

Soooooo, 200 posts, eh? Oh, no, does that mean I have to throw away my big bag of hundreds? Wait--I think that one's been used in this thread already. Well, anyway, I can think of four main reasons why this thread has received so many replies in such a short time. Reason #1: Minky. Reason #2: thechfan. Reason #3: Darcy. *Mizzimad holds up his index finger and looks at it in bewilderment.* No, seriously, though, I'm just giving you guys a hard time. Not too hard a time, though, because that's something that...aw, hell, if you don't know by now....

Well, time for me to shut the f**k up and think of something to give Dave for his b'day. I was gonna get him this Elvis statue made of donkey butts and spent eggshells; however, the clerk at the 99-cent store said that I was...and I'm quoting here..."12 cents short, loser!" Speaking of D.H.'s b'day, I think we need an update on how many days away it is. Thechfan, if you'll do the honors...*drum roll played by a Casio*

"We can dig it!"
Old 12/03/2004, 6:17 AM
Regular

No offense taken Mizzimad. I'm just happy I'm not in Bosnia and my home is here.

Old 12/03/2004, 9:29 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by mizzimad
Soooooo, 200 posts, eh? Oh, no, does that mean I have to throw away my big bag of hundreds? Wait--I think that one's been used in this thread already. Well, anyway, I can think of four main reasons why this thread has received so many replies in such a short time. Reason #1: Minky. Reason #2: thechfan. Reason #3: Darcy. *Mizzimad holds up his index finger and looks at it in bewilderment.* No, seriously, though, I'm just giving you guys a hard time. Not too hard a time, though, because that's something that...aw, hell, if you don't know by now....
Hey mizzimad, if we don't watch out, this thread will become more popular than the Nicole Sullivan thread....