Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 12/22/2003, 7:06 AM
I'm Content With Losing

Republicans suck

Enough said. My parents are Republican though, however my friends are all Dems. So I'll go with the Dems.

Its all I need to hear your voice everyday.

I wish never to wake up from this dream I’m in right now.
Here I am watching clouds from your bedroom window
As we’re laying here.

And I wake up today
Still smiling in the air.
Wish dreams could be so great.
-early november

Old 12/22/2003, 8:15 AM
Totally F****able

I've been voting Dem ever since I became legal

Old 12/22/2003, 8:21 AM
Can't You Read the Signs?

I flip-flop between parties, but right now I'm definitely a Democrat. A fervent one.. that'll just miss the voting age in 2004

We may have captured Saddam, and that's a great thing.. but it took LIES to get there. If we can find the actual leader, where the hell are those supposed numerous weapons of mass destruction? etc. etc.

Even if some good came out of it, he lied his way through it and a dishonest president is never a good thing.
Old 12/22/2003, 10:27 AM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

No... Bush is probably the biggest hypocrite of all time.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 12/22/2003, 12:07 PM
for the emperor

I'm pretty sure everyone knows my stanch on this issue. No reason to goto war with Iraq? Saddam was a sick basturd who set up rape rooms, tortured thousands of people, and killed hundreds of thousands? No F#cking reason to goto war..bulls*it. But he should've been eraticated back in 1991, but Bush sr. f#cked up.

I'm back baby

In all my years I have never seen them do that!
Old 12/22/2003, 12:37 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

I agree with you mista_mo. Bush should have just said that Iraq needs to be liberated and be done with it instead of saying weapons of mass destruction and oddly enough using propaganda to sell himself...he probably doesn't have weapons that could reach North America but he would use them to kill his own people (afterall he kills 5000 a month). And there have been no reports from Saddam that he destroyed his weapons. He submitted a 51,000 page document to the UN that had NOTHING to say about his weapons. He's trying to cover something up so I'm 100% glad he's gone for good. you could argue that the USA has weapons too but they don't ever use them...so do many other countries but our Liberal-dominated media only picks on the USA. Bush shouldn't have gone to Iraq...the UN should do its damn job for once and went. The UN is becoming an irrelavant organization as far as I'm concerned...The countries who voted against the war (Russia?, Germany, China and France) all have supported Iraq in the past (so did the USA but they haven't for 15 years) and these countries made secret deals not to...possibly because China is becoming a major world dominator (that's another story). France polling officials announced that 25% of the French want saddam to win...WTF??? So there are corrupt countries in the UN. As for the people involved...the next person in charge of Human Rights is from Libya which has the worst human rights record in the world. The next person in charge of weapons was going to be Saddam himself. So it's no wonder why the UN didn't support this. At least about 50 other countries did. So in conclusion does Bush deserve re-election...you're damn right he does!

Old 12/22/2003, 12:42 PM
for the emperor

The UN is useless. Example, in black hawk donw, at the beggining the somalian militia was killing the civilians, but the americains couldn't help becuase they were'nt being fired on. It's a movie but it's damn close to real life. Then their was rowanda. 16 beligium paratroopers were killed and no one could do anything because the UN didn't give them jurisdition..f*cking useless.

I'm back baby

In all my years I have never seen them do that!
Old 12/22/2003, 1:35 PM
Mr. Jessica Alba

No, he shouldn't. It's sad b/c he's used this "Iraqi Freedom" bull**** to make sure his name went along with a war, b/c in American history, the presidents that are remembered are the presidents who had a war and who had some sort of major victory along with it (in this case, the capture of Saddam). The bottom line is, all politicians (at least American ones) lie, but he made up one of the biggest lies he could think of (WOMD) and said it straight-faced to the American public. And the worst part is, most of the American public is too ignorant to know there's a difference between Saddam and Bin Laden, whom they were REALLY riled up about...I mean he *was* the one who was behind the 9/11 attacks...but Bush thought, hey, I have a way better chance of catching Saddam...might as well cut my losses and go for him...oh yeah, and my family has been funding the Bin Ladens for years ....anyway, I don't consider myself an extreme Democrat (hell, I can't even vote yet, LOL!)...I think of myself more as an Independent...the "take your pick, who's better" system...and I *don't* want Bush to get reelected.

Old 12/22/2003, 4:45 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

no, because he doesn't know his left from his right
hahahahaha
Old 12/22/2003, 6:00 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by mista_mo
I'm pretty sure everyone knows my stanch on this issue. No reason to goto war with Iraq? Saddam was a sick basturd who set up rape rooms, tortured thousands of people, and killed hundreds of thousands? No F#cking reason to goto war..bulls*it.
I agree, Sadam Hussein was a F*cking Bast@rd, who deserves to go to hell, infac he deserves a lot worse than that, and a lot worse than what he will eventually get. But the real problems isn't that he's a terrible person and F#cking insane, it's that We, the AMERCIAN people, need not to be the ones who get him. How would you feel if Russia came in and Decided, "Your president is Sh#T, we will now take care of you." I know I'd be pretty pissed off. But still, that's what we did, President bush made up lies to get the people to believe in him, and then he used those lies to invade another country. Now, he's giving contracts to American businesses that will rebuild Iraq-With OUR tax dollars- and leaving the Iraqi people with abosilutely nothing. Yeah, they're all free now, but they're starving. In a country rich with oil, they can't even fill up their gas tanks. I'm sure Sadaam Was a terror to live under, but do we really want to subject ourselves to torturing people in that country, even if it's by accident?
Old 12/22/2003, 8:05 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

And I'm so f***ing tired of "patriot" being slapped onto everything that he wants. I mean, damn.. the bill about the death penalty was called the Patriot Act -- what the hell does that have to do with anything?!?

If Bush had approached the Iraq situation in a far different manner, I'd be up for him to be re-elected. Unfortunately, he had to spew out a bunch of lies and exaggerate things and force a negative cloud over the country ("you're not a patriot? move to your cave in Afghanistan!").

I don't care if the next President is Republican or Democrat.. as long as they tell the truth.
Old 12/22/2003, 10:34 PM
Mr. Jessica Alba

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
as long as they tell the truth.
lmao...people want ice water in hell...

Old 12/22/2003, 10:36 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Geez I'm SOOOO glad that I'm Canadian where are politicians (except former Prime Minister Jean Chretien) aren't crooks and propaganda rarely exists. No offence but American politics are f***ed.

Old 12/22/2003, 10:58 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
I don't care if the next President is Republican or Democrat.. as long as they tell the truth.
Its not up to the president to decide what he says in public. Its the higher powers that be that control what he says, or does, and the entire administration. I've said it before, and I'll say it again. He's just a puppet-on-a-string, the spokesman.

Old 12/22/2003, 11:47 PM
0ld sk00l

I don't read really really long posts.. But I have one thing to say..

BUSH IS AS SMART AS MY ASS!! DONT REELECT HIM HE'LL RUIN THE WORLD!!

BTW isn't there a button that says "Create a Poll"??

My Fanfics
Old 12/23/2003, 12:24 AM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by DaNiKsTa48
I don't read really really long posts..
LOL!! Me neither!!! I hate this thread

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 12/23/2003, 12:44 AM
26/07/16!!

Quote:
Originally posted by mista_mo
The UN is useless. Example, in black hawk donw, at the beggining the somalian militia was killing the civilians, but the americains couldn't help becuase they were'nt being fired on. It's a movie but it's damn close to real life. Then their was rowanda. 16 beligium paratroopers were killed and no one could do anything because the UN didn't give them jurisdition..f*cking useless.
It could be worse at least its not still " The League of Nations" lol, any history buffs would know what im on about

Old 12/23/2003, 2:13 AM
Right-wing rocker

No f*cking way. The next thing he'll probably do is get all abortions banned.

Besides, the dude chokes on pretzels when overly excited. lol

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 12/23/2003, 4:43 AM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

haha
and he can't pronounce words with more than 3 syllables
oh dear
who watched that show 'thats my bush'
that show was hi-LAR-ious
Old 12/23/2003, 8:26 AM
Regular

no, he should not. bush is a good arguement for the pro-choice movement as stuart's mom would say. he needs to be on a leash.

ps-i watched that's my bush! i wish they hadn't cancelled it. : (