Old 10/10/2003, 9:15 PM
Christina Aguilera

"Well Hello!"
"Oh great, a talking gecko!"

Old 10/10/2003, 10:17 PM
Right-wing rocker

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
BTW, does your teacher preach Liberal policies to your class or at least teach you to hate the Conservatives? I had a few rude teachers who did that.
OK, Mad Dog, you know I like you but I have to be completely honest.

Aren't YOU being a little rude, always insulting the liberal party? I am pretty liberal, and I don't hate conservatives, I simply disagree with some of the views. Why do you hate people who have different opinions so much?

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 10/11/2003, 10:58 AM
for the emperor

Default this is going to be entertaining

perhaps anouther bikini wax joke, with some of his trade mark sayings.

I'm back baby

In all my years I have never seen them do that!
Old 10/11/2003, 1:14 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Nicolesbiotch
We'll just have to wait and see. It is kinda dumb because I know people only elected him because they thought he was cool and wanted to try and make some interesting situation more than because he might make a good governor, but who knows.

I bet the whole world is laughing at us right now.
I agree with you. The recall election was more or less a popularity contest. I heard Gray Davis was bad, but the Californians could've been voted for a candidate who had more political experience than Arnold.

Most political elections degenerate into popularity contests anyway. How else do think Bill Clinton won over George Bush Sr., or George W. Bush over Al Gore? How else do you think Jesse Ventura became governor of MN?

I was wondering: Did Ventura turn out to be a good governor? I don't live in MN, so I wouldn't know.

Also, I heard Jerry Springer was planning to run for Senator in Illinois, but dropped out for some reason. Anyway, I doubt Springer would've won. No one likes him.

Old 10/11/2003, 10:33 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Bryansgirl

OK, Mad Dog, you know I like you but I have to be completely honest.

Aren't YOU being a little rude, always insulting the liberal party? I am pretty liberal, and I don't hate conservatives, I simply disagree with some of the views. Why do you hate people who have different opinions so much?
Canadian politics are WAY different from American politics so it's kinda hard for me to explain without going into a 15 year history of boring stats etc...As for the hating...it's not that I hate in a way that is of means of disrespecting other's right to their own opinion. I hate (not just dislike but i'll be honest almost hate) what the Liberal Party (no attacks on individuals) has done to this country and our province in history. Some of the damage they have caused us is plain disgusting and unforgiveable (ie--- that "Damn Americans, I hate those bastards!" remark). And they are so arrogant and take zero responsability...I can't list examples because they have no personal effect you. I can try if you want though. Right now anyway they're getting away with murder and are in power at all levels of government for the first time in a few years with no sign of that changing so i'm emotional right now and am worried about jobs in the future. Anyway, I'm tired and am going to sleep. Night night

Old 10/12/2003, 12:23 AM
Right-wing rocker

At least you are honest though. But I'm sorry for getting rude. You are right, Canadian politics ARE different, so I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions.

I love America, but I'm not about to pretend that it's perfect (no country is), so I'm sure there are legitimate reasons for you to be upset.

I apologize.

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 10/12/2003, 12:42 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Yes but i get carried away too...i'm an obsessed political guru. i don't mean to offend anyone in any way. Politics is a touchy subject.

Old 10/12/2003, 10:09 PM
Right-wing rocker

Quote:
Yes but i get carried away too...i'm an obsessed political guru. i don't mean to offend anyone in any way. Politics is a touchy subject.
That's probably why I got upset, because I'm the same way. I'm very obsessed with politics.

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 10/12/2003, 10:16 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

You are? Awesome. It's great when people develop their own political ideaologies instead of not knowing anything at all. And of course you must always consider both sides of whatever the issue.

Old 10/12/2003, 10:46 PM
Right-wing rocker

Quote:
You are? Awesome. It's great when people develop their own political ideaologies instead of not knowing anything at all. And of course you must always consider both sides of whatever the issue.
I agree, I like political debates. If a person doesn't know both sides of an issue, then he or she will not have made an educated decision. I think it devalues the opinion when the person is uninformed.

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 10/12/2003, 10:51 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Absolutely. And their opinion should be realistic as opposed to idealistic. Idealistic politics is for Miss America contestants (more brain in their boobs than their heads)!

Old 10/12/2003, 10:53 PM
Right-wing rocker

Quote:
Absolutely. And their opinion should be realistic as opposed to idealistic. Idealistic politics is for Miss America contestants (more brain in their boobs than their heads)!
That's a very good point. I didn't think about that. And Miss America girls are way too idealistic. lol

"I'd achieve world peace!" My ass.

Chris - Hey mama! ; )
Old 10/14/2003, 3:25 PM
for the emperor

Default man, the world is messed up

arnold as governer of california, ventura governer of minnisota..

I'm back baby

In all my years I have never seen them do that!
Old 12/21/2003, 5:42 PM
???????????

Default Should bush be reelected for president?

Should bush be reelected for president?

Yes or No? Why?
Old 12/21/2003, 5:44 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Why didn't you make a poll?

Old 12/21/2003, 5:48 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

No. Because the world will hate us even more than they do already if he sticks around. Not to mention so much else.. but that's the main thing I'm worried about.
Old 12/21/2003, 6:12 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

I hope he doesn't get re-elected. His administration has stirred up quite the ruckus in the world. Though, with the capture of Saddam it puts Bush in a much better position to get re-elected.

Old 12/21/2003, 6:40 PM
Totally F****able

what it is, is that he got us into this mess by bullying other people around with his arrogant sense of self entitlement that wasn't ever in the best interests of this country's citizens.

Old 12/21/2003, 7:00 PM
Hardcore Fan

No, we shouldn't re elect president bush. He has lost a 500 billion dollar Surplus in the couse of three years. Not only has he lost the money that we had, he's lost money that we don't have. His tax breaks benifitted mostly the upper class 2% of the country and gave back barely anything to the true heart of this country, the hard working middle and lower classes. Do you know how bad our deficit is right now? We're at a three trillion dollar loss. Do you know how much money that is? Well, I broke it down like this. The hourly minimum wage job is 6.50, right? So that means that you would have to work 461,538,461,538 hours to pay that off. That's 19,230,769,230 days, OR 52,687,038 years! Plus, he's stuck us in iraq, where 400 of our soldiers have died, for no good reason. Atleast there was a reason to go Afghanistan, but this war only benefits the wealthy businesses that get to rebuild iraq, and puts more and more of our soldiers lives in danger, There was no reason to put or soldiers lives, or our money into iraq, and now we'll be stuck there, for years- probably until the end of time, just like the korean front. We didn't even find any wepons! I mean, Bush FLAT OUT LIED to all of us, not to mention countless foreign governments- and We want to re elect him? Clinto got impeached for lying aout his sex life- but we're going to re elect a guy who makes up an entire WAR! Man, I hate that guy, I can't wait for another GOOD President, But there aren't any good candidates
Old 12/21/2003, 10:09 PM
???????????

Sorry, I don't know how to make a poll

So far everyone hates bush and doesn't want him to be reelected, that's a good thing because bush sucks!