Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 8 (2002-2003)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/04/2003, 5:09 PM
Angie -- Michael McD fan!
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
Why on Earth would Matt do that Angie? He already has a girlfriend, Mel, to do that to.
Hey, I said "attempt." It would just be horribly humiliating for him if he were to try it and I had to set him straight... Mel could kick his ass too. If we teamed up, we'd be unstoppable.

Okay, at this point, I think *I'm* the only one in danger of getting banned here. I'll shut up now.

Guard: Lift up your shirt, son.
Chris: I need an adult! I need an adult!
Guard: You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom, he's just a fat kid! Aren't you, fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate, fatso.
Chris: Thanks!
Lois: Oh, honey, no one thinks you're fat.
Lifeguard: I'm sorry ma'am, you can't park your van on the diving board.
Lois: This is my son!
Lifeguard: Oh. My apologies. Hey Tom! He's not a van, he's just a fat kid!
--Family Guy

Old 03/04/2003, 5:16 PM
Angie -- Michael McD fan!
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by koolboee cdmo87
Where is Mel BTW?
I don't know. She's not really a fan of the show anymore. She probably still comes around once in awhile though (lurking). If you're out there, Mel, you should say hi some time.

Guard: Lift up your shirt, son.
Chris: I need an adult! I need an adult!
Guard: You're not a shoplifter, you're just a fat kid. Sorry about that fatty fat fatty. Hey Tom, he's just a fat kid! Aren't you, fatty? You're just a big ol' fat kid. Here's some chocolate, fatso.
Chris: Thanks!
Lois: Oh, honey, no one thinks you're fat.
Lifeguard: I'm sorry ma'am, you can't park your van on the diving board.
Lois: This is my son!
Lifeguard: Oh. My apologies. Hey Tom! He's not a van, he's just a fat kid!
--Family Guy
Old 03/04/2003, 5:17 PM
Can't You Read the Signs?

I know that she stopped watching the show in season seven, but basically everyone agrees that this season is much better.
Old 03/04/2003, 6:16 PM
Fresh Meat

Quote:

Exactly. CriticalI, you're like a Bunifa copy of sorts. If you don't like something, "is it cuz he's BLACK? is it cuz he's FAT?" lol

Okay, it's the next day.. I've cooled down.

CriticalI, I'm willing to call a truce.

Obviously my opinions and my intentions have been misunderstood.

I made a last-ditch-effort post about the topic on the other thread - to clarify my point yesterday - and I was bashed yet again. It's not about PAUL. It's not about FAT. It's not about RACE. It's about intent, responsibility and respect. Yes, it's everyone's right to speak freely, think freely and share opinions, BUT it's also everyone's responsibility to be respectful of others and responsible for our opinions.

I'm glad you are cooled down and willing to call a truce, but I am still taken aback by your aggressive "FU" comment.

Too much hatred and disrespect here, in this Forum.

I will post nothing further.

I am done.
Old 03/04/2003, 6:43 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by critical "I"
I'm glad you are cooled down and willing to call a truce, but I am still taken aback by your aggressive "FU" comment.
Actually, it was "FO" - Ć’uck off. Anyway the reason why it was said was because, at that point, I was just fed up; I was tired of being called hypocritical, racist, etc. etc. particularly the "racist" one because race is such a big issue for me because of how a lot of people treat mixed races. I felt I backed up my opinion and relatively calmly, but to no avail. I don't know why you were so taken aback by it, if you call someone racist they won't take it lightly especially if there was a lot of bitter drama beforehand.
Old 03/04/2003, 8:02 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Originally posted by critical "I"
Too much hatred and disrespect here, in this Forum.

I will post nothing further.

I am done.
Now don't say that, you'll always be welcome on the message board. And I had a huge argument with Mad Dog and HiVolt over political correctness, but it was over with and we all forgot about the fight in an instant. It would be great if you came back again, nobody here is really that hateful.

Mad Dog was a bit shortsighted with her comment that "For me, I can tell whose good and whose not after only a few sketches," she also said something about stupid left-wing bashing, which is a big no-no with Democrats in the US. Koolboee also thought that Critical I was accusing people of being racist, but he said that because of a mistranslation of Mad Dog's previous post where she mentioned a "funny fat guy" and "obnoxious and rude, then all three of you started misunderstanding each other. That's my point of view.

If we stop talking about this subject at once, then we can halt this all before things get really ugly. A bunch of misunderstandings clashed together and created this argument, and I'm sure that all three of you had the best of intentions. Once again, Critical I, it would be fantastic if you re-joined the board, and I hope that Mad Dog and kool can say the same.
Old 03/04/2003, 8:59 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Oh yeah, I remember that arguement, over the "holiday tree" fiasco; we should start that up again for old time sake, LOL! He's absolutely welcome on the board along with anyone else who visits, joins but is shy or too intimidated to post. The more debates the better, that's what we love about this place (as long as your name isn't John Lucetti or whatever his name was). As for Mel, I've seen her in here 3 times in the past few weeks, just yesterday actually. She PM'd me once and accused me of trying to steal Matt away from her. Why would I do that when I can have HiVolt instead, hehe.

Old 03/04/2003, 9:34 PM
Geometry Sucks.

lol... When you think about it now, it was kinda fun.
Old 03/05/2003, 10:00 AM

lol was she serious?
Old 03/05/2003, 10:43 AM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Well yes actually, she was. In a lot of my PM's, I always start by saying "hey hottie" or "hey there stud muffin" just to make people blush. Well, I was bugging the crap out of Matt one day to become a moderator (well, I only want to be incharge of the polls/games) and I was buttering him up and then i got a hilarious message saying to stop or her next message wouldn't be so kind. I was laughing so hard because Matt's the LAST person I would want, I already have a bf and HiVolt to flirt with. Until then, I didn't know Matt was dating let alone Mel, let alone I used to think he was gay.

Old 03/05/2003, 2:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
I already have a bf and HiVolt to flirt with.
And maybe you could get your bf to flirt with HiVolt, since your bf is into both ways and all :p

Maybe Mel and Matt can have a MADtv wedding in Los Angeles, lol..
Old 03/05/2003, 5:11 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

And maybe you could get your bf to flirt with HiVolt, since your bf
is into both ways and all
Tchaaa, you know what? Uh-uh!

Old 03/05/2003, 7:37 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
Maybe Mel and Matt can have a MADtv wedding in Los Angeles, lol..
Really, do they want to wreck their lives? I mean, come on, Los Angeles, for pete's sake! I still wonder why I've lived here all my life, Los Angeles is like a Harlem with smaller percentages of minorities.
Old 03/05/2003, 7:44 PM

I meant Las Vegas LV has all those weird wedding themed-chapels.
Old 03/05/2003, 8:11 PM
Geometry Sucks.

Quote:
I meant Las Vegas LV has all those weird wedding themed-chapels.
I see... lol... You really had me there for a moment.
Old 03/06/2003, 4:24 AM
Get down tonight!

Question

Is this why we don't have more regular chatters, other than the usual dozen or so, because they all get intimidated / scared off?

Where's the love? There's not enough. It makes the world go 'round and 'round and...you know the situation is desparate when you start quoting Hanson lyrics...

Old 03/06/2003, 9:43 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
Tchaaa, you know what? Uh-uh!
If you want to get down to quoting characters.. like Bambi says, "hey man, skin is skin!" (a butt's a butt!)

woooo.... I'm on a roll :p

BTW Kai I actually have that album
Old 03/06/2003, 9:47 AM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Hehe, Bambi rocks. That sketch with Stephnie & that guest star (i forget his name) was down right hilarious.

Old 03/06/2003, 10:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by HiVolt
Hehe, Bambi rocks. That sketch with Stephnie & that guest star (i forget his name) was down right hilarious.
Bryan Cranston. And I agree, Bambi rules! She should appear more, I hope we get another Bambi sketch soon! The threesome one is one of the best sketches of the season, which is really surprising considering it's a low-brow sex joke sketch.

I liked the Just for Lesbians one even better though.. it's my favorite of the season actually.. Mo was awesome, as was Stephnie and Debra. They also satirized the stereotypical lesbian so well!

I hope Stephnie is always the other woman in Bambi sketches like how Phil was the other guy in Antonia sketches (up 'til season five when he was barely there anyway). Mo and Stephnie work great together, and it really shines through in the two Bambi sketches so far.
Old 03/06/2003, 11:09 AM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Oh and Martin, my b/f was snooping through my PM's and came across that photo. He wants to have a little chat with you, hehehe.