Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Episode Guide > Season 4 (1998-1999)
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/16/2003, 11:23 AM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Episode S04E02 (Aired 1998-09-19)

Cast: Alex Borstein, Andrew Bowen, Mo Collins, Pat Kilbane, Phil LaMarr, Will Sasso, Aries Spears and Debra Wilson

Featuring: Michael McDonald

Special Appearance: Bryan Callen, Tim Conlon, David Herman and Pablo Francisco
  • Open: Howard Stern (Pat- Howard Stern, Alex- herself, Will- himself, Aries- himself, Debra- herself, Andrew- himself, Mo- herself, Michael- himself, Phil- himself)
  • Siegfried & Roy: Glitter On The Streets (Pat- Siegfried, Michael- Roy, Debra, Will, Mo)
  • Meatbeaters (Will, Alex)
  • Marvin Tikvah's Workout (Michael- Marvin, Debra- Shelly)
  • News At 6: Cop On The Beat (Alex- Sue Napersville, Aries- Officer R. Linson)
  • Back To School Days At JC Penny
  • Cookin' with Kenny and James (Will- Kenny Rogers, Aries- James Brown)
  • Rocket Revengers (Andrew- Nicolas Cage, Pat- Nick Bendix: Captain Dutch Anderson, Will- Big Roy Rasmussen: Lt. Tiny Malone, Phil- Lincoln Willis: Lt. Abraham Jefferson, Mo- Professor Betty, Aries, Debra- Tukah Queen of the Chinese)
  • Happy Folger: Titanic Survivor (Will- Bill Clinton, Andrew- Deek, Michael- Happy Folger)
  • Encore: Spishak Records - Gangsta Shop Quartet (#222) (Phil, Bryan, Tim, David, Pablo)
  • Trina At The Ob/Gynie (Alex- Alison Kay, Mo- Trina)
  • Spy Vs. Spy: Guillotine (#221)
  • Close: Debra & Cast

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 06/29/2010 at 5:07 AM.

Old 01/29/2004, 7:28 PM
Regular

Episode 402 is probably one of the best episodes of Mad TV ever aired. This is a really great episode.

Open- Howard Stern: Pay Kilbane as Howard Stern... one of the best impressions to date. I loved this opening. This gets a solid 5 stars.

Siegfried and Roy: Glitter on the Streets: Aside from it being a little too long, this was a good straight. It was funny how they kept turning to the camera and smiling after everything they say. Good performances from Michaeland Pat.

Meatbeaters: This is my all-time favorite Spishak sketch(Even better than the Deer Zapper). This was such a funny commerical. Will was so funny here, reminds me why I love him. Best sketch of the night, no make that best sketch of the entire season. 15/10 stars!

Marvin Tikvah's Workout: I've never been a fan of Tikvah, but this was funny. I'm pretty sure this was his first appearance. The best part was how it took him a good 2 minutes of waddling around on the floor to get on his back.

Cop on the Beat: This was really unpredictable, I never saw it coming. I'm an Aries fan, but I dont need to see his ass jiggling around Anyways, this was funny, and Alex showed some really good acting.

JC Penny: Short and sweet, clever idea. A good commerical parody.

Cookin' with Kenny and James: Two great impressions in one sketch, I loved how James Brown Jr. kept screaming and singing, with the subtitles on the bottom, LOL. Very funny sketch.

Rocket Revengers: Woo, I love the Rocket Revengers! Funny how they kept jumping to take off, but landing in front of the camera. I always wished they could do more of these. The jet pack scene was great as well.

The Survivor: Happy Folger is a great character, this was very good. I can't remember the exact quotes, but they were hilarious.

Gangsta Shop Quartet: Good early season sketch. The singers did well, loved the lyrics and the titles of the songs, One of the best sketches of the episode.

Trina: I hate Trina, one of the few things Mo did that I absolutely hate. This was really the only bad part of this episode.

Spy VS. Spy: God I miss these segments. I wish they's bring them back, but it'll never happen. This was good, nice way of ending the episode.

Overall, a fantastic episode that was really impressive. Easily one of the top 5 best ever. 10/10 stars for this one.
Old 01/29/2004, 7:55 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

Trina is one of Mo's best IMO of course..shes so funny...

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 01/30/2004, 8:47 AM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Trina is one of Mo's best IMO of course..shes so funny...
My opinion on Trina is that she was really funny when she first started out, such as in this episode, but over the years she got really overused, watered down and annoying. By season 7, I couldn't stand her. Her costume party sketch this season and last season's IHOP sketch were both really awful, it is good that there will be no more Trina.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 02/03/2004, 3:46 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Default Re: WHO/WHAT 402

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystere
[*]Marvin Tikvah's Workout (Michael- Marvin, Debra- Shelly)
Of course I haven't seen this episode in a while , but wouldn't it be Mo that played Shelly?

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 02/03/2004, 3:51 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

A lot of people "play" Shelly. I think Mo is the only recurring Shelly though. It's just a BIG coincidence that every female Marvin meets is named Shelly, LOL.

Old 02/03/2004, 4:17 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Mystere
A lot of people "play" Shelly. I think Mo is the only recurring Shelly though. It's just a BIG coincidence that every female Marvin meets is named Shelly, LOL.
Oh so this is a different one than the Yoga one? Cus I'm almost positive it was Mo in the yoga sketch... Well it must be a different one seeing as you saw the ep today, durr to me!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 02/03/2004, 6:36 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Yeah, it's a different one.

Old 06/01/2005, 11:07 AM
Casual Fan

Andrew Bowen did a great Nicolas Cage on "Rocket Revengers". So funny...

Old 07/12/2009, 1:17 AM
Obsessed!

On TV.com it says that the actress Jane Krakowski was in this episode......but I don't see her anywhere up there. Just curious, was she actually in this episode.

if you don't know her she plays "jenna" on "30 Rock."

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart