Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 02/10/2007, 11:47 PM
D2F

Default Extras

Please tell me some of you watch this show. It's on HBO and it's one of my favorite shows of all time. It's created by and starring Ricky Gervais. You may recognise him from the good (British) version of The Office. The really unique thing about Ricky Gervais' style of humor he creates situations that are so awkward and uncomfortable that they make me almost physically ill. If you've got HBO and you like shows like Curb Your Enthusiasm, Seinfeld and The Office, I'd highly recommend it. Theres 2 episodes left in the season and airs on Sundays.

So, anyone else watch this?

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent

Old 02/20/2007, 4:12 PM
Ready for a change
Active Supporter

Well...when the first season aired here last yeat i totally planned on watching it but i missed the first 2 eps so i thought,oh why bother now.but i still plan on renting out the dvds and watching
i've never seen the office,only the american version of it.but i know ricky gervais is pretty much being hailed as a comedy genius
Old 02/20/2007, 4:39 PM
D2F

In all honesty, Ricky Gervais' office beats the dogsh!t out of the American office so you're damn straight you're going to rent the DVDs for both series!!

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Old 03/20/2007, 2:58 PM
Hardcore Fan

I read on TVGuide a few moments ago that the stars has just announced that the series will end its run on TV after 2 seasons and will wrap up the show with a TV special instead of doing a 3rd season. They also said that this decision was decided early on in the series.
Old 03/20/2007, 3:21 PM
D2F

That doesn't surprise me. Ricky Gervais does usually have a good idea of when a TV project has completed its run and doesn't push it any further, even if it means that no more profit can be made. I wish that practice were exercised more often in America. Half of the longer running shows on TV right now should have been taken behind the woodshed and shot years ago.