I'm back, bitchesss!

What??? Why the hell?! THAT'S BULLSH!T

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent

Old 02/09/2007, 8:14 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pizzotty View Post
What??? Why the hell?! THAT'S BULLSH!T
It's cause of that "Best of the Rest" special. Normally Hollywood would have been this week but they just had to cram their extra audition shows in there...

Old 02/12/2007, 9:31 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

One fukking episode for H'wood week? No fukking way! They need at least two eps for that; that's the second-best part of the show. REVOLT!!!!!

'Kay, I'm gonna have to work on my sign.

"We can dig it!"
Old 02/13/2007, 9:34 PM
Staff Alumnus

O.K., tonight definitely sucked big balls. That went by waaaaaaay too fast. And whatever I originally saw in Sundance is out the window for now; his group audition was "horrendous," to borrow one of Simon's fave words. Speaking of Simon, I did like the part of the show in which one girl told him, "Don't you shout at me!" Ooh, the 'tude, the 'tude!

If I were a woman and had been there in person, then I'd have slapped those two snotty friends who were gloating after they had made it through the group auditions while the country girl--I think her name is Bailey--was sent home. "God rewards good people!" Yeah, apparently, He also rewards vain people with no souls. Fortunately, one of those two was later sent home. One Beverly Hills succubus down, one more to go.

"We can dig it!"
Old 02/13/2007, 9:51 PM
zlolz

^If you look closely, it was only one of the friends who did that, the other girl (Antonella) was just like o_O when Amanda was going on and on. But I like Antonella.

Old 02/13/2007, 9:58 PM
Staff Alumnus

Which one's witch? (Not a misspelling.)

"We can dig it!"
Old 02/14/2007, 7:20 AM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzimad View Post
Which one's witch? (Not a misspelling.)
Amanda, blonde-haired girl, is the witch...but she's gone! YAY!

Old 02/14/2007, 10:01 PM
zlolz

I'm pretty happy with the top 24. Everyone I wanted to make it did. So no complaints from me.

Old 02/14/2007, 10:06 PM
Staff Alumnus

This season is going by way too fast. Thanks a bunch, whoever came up with the decision to preempt an extra day of H'wood week with another episode of initial auditions. Yes, I love the initial auditions, but not at the expense of a day's worth of H'wood week. Boo hiss, boo hiss indeed.

In this episode, I'm glad that they showed a few more excerpts from H'wood week; otherwise, I wouldn't be able to tell one anonymous wannabe from another. Sundance, I loved you in your first audition; however, you must have had one helluvan angel on your shoulder during H'wood week 'cause you should be back in Tennessee right now with daddy Roy. (In all honesty, the guy sitting next to him at the end should have advanced.) My new fave is Lakisha--I think that's her name--who is essentially this year's Frenchy/Mandisa/Jennifer Hudson-like belter. Usually, the belters are shortchanged in the finals (e.g., Mandisa during country week ); however, I'm hoping she fares better than the aforementioned "belters." (Well, okay, we never really found out how far Frenchy would get in S2 thanks to her little "scandal," which was bogus to begin with. )

Anyway, even though I've been disappointed with this season overall, my ire is due more to the botching of the production--see above--than to the talent involved. I'm sure it'll be fun in the end. No rockers this year, though, at least not that I know of. Pity. Ah well, I'll be the one in the Florida Panhandle area shaking his groove thang and dodging calls from the neighbors. (You know how we seniors love to par-TAY! )

"We can dig it!"
Old 02/14/2007, 10:09 PM
zlolz

Chris Sligh is a rocker. He had a rock band I think, Christian Rock Band. I read the AI message board.

This season's ok, but the auditions dragged on and on whereas Hollywood week seemed like it didn't even happen.

I do like though how there's not an obvious winner yet, whereas in past seasons, it was VERY obvious who was going to make it far and who wasn't.

I'm still rooting for Antonella. I also like Gina Glockson and Rudy.

Old 02/14/2007, 10:12 PM
Staff Alumnus

Christian rock, eh? Hmm, oh well. (Lord, I apologize for that remark.)

I think Antonella should consider herself lucky too, if that little excerpt of the person sitting next to her was any indication. Still, we didn't see much of H'wood week, so who knows? (See above rant. )

"We can dig it!"
Old 02/14/2007, 10:22 PM
zlolz

Yeah, I didn't even know like...6/12 of the girls. And some of them were barely shown.

Old 02/14/2007, 10:26 PM
His senses were dimmed

Haha Chris Sligh is 28. 28!!!!

He is another one of those larger folk who look so young and get all the teen movie roles. (Damien from Mean Girls, guy from Accepted etc.) Except he is a singer.... but seriously, 28!

I know I won't watch the whole season but I think I will at least watch for a while. I have some favourites so far but I don't know who is who yet or who should actually win.

I like the girl with the tongue ring though. The one who was on season 5 also.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 02/20/2007, 9:00 PM
zlolz

Wow, tonight was pretty awful. Only even halfway decent ones were the Blake, the two Chris', and MAYBE Phil.

Sundance will probably be gone this week, and for the other spot, i'd say it's a toss-up between Brandon, Paul, and Jared.

Old 02/22/2007, 5:21 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

LaKisha all the way! She did an amazing job with And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going.

Old 02/28/2007, 10:20 PM
Staff Alumnus

Hmm, last week, the guys blew more than Lida and Melina at a free clinic; and the girls blew it out. This week, well, the woman were still better than the guys; however, I wasn't nearly as impressed as I had been the week before. Overall, the guys were marginally better; however, mah man Sundance is definitely back! Seriously, I had given up on him. I've never seen a performer go from an awesome first audition to utter crapola overnight; and by all rights, he probably should have packed his luggage by now. This week, however, he showed why he still belongs in this competition despite some serious prior suckage, esp. during Hollywood week. Dawg pound, yee-ah!:dog:

Lakisha's still mah girl, but Melinda (the former background singer ) ain't far behind. If the six girls in the finals are not Gina, Lakisha, Jordin, Stephanie, Sabrina (I think that's her name), and Melinda, then I will post in the character of Dot over the next six months. (O.K., please don't hold me to that. )

"We can dig it!"
Old 03/01/2007, 5:20 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Omg Melinda's performance last night was like dead on perfect. It was amazing. I wish I had recorded it.

Old 03/01/2007, 9:01 AM
zlolz

Gina and Jordin are my favorites at the moment. For the guys I like Chris Richardson and Sligh is ok. But SANJAYA. MUST. GO.

Oh, and I also don't like Antonella anymore. At all.

As for LaKisha and Melinda, I liked Melinda a lot last night...and I thought LaKisha was kind of...*hides*...boring.

Old 03/01/2007, 2:22 PM
Staff Alumnus

I don't know why everyone's picking on poor Sanjaya; he wasn't that bad. I mean, yeah, he's not the best of the guys; but he's far from the worst. I'll listen to him any day over everyone's precious Chris Richardson (or whatever his name is), who is quickly becoming this season's Elliott Yamin. (For some, that's probably a good thing, I guess.)

While I don't think that Lakisha herself is boring at all--are you for realz?--I do kinda wish that she would pick songs that haven't been done to death. Still, if she's not in the top two or three by season's end, then something is seriously afoul in Idol Land. (Heh, I almost typed "Idle"; Morgie would love me right now. )

"We can dig it!"
Old 03/01/2007, 4:07 PM
zlolz

I don't really think that LaKisha is boring, her voice is awesome (there's no denying that), but her song choices are boring - well, mainly her 2nd one, especially after Paris nailed 'Midnight Train to Georgia" LAST season around the same time.

And I don't know, I haven't liked Sanjaya since the auditions, so his mediocre semi-final performances don't help it too much.