Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/30/2007, 8:29 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Hmm, I have a vague recollection of her; however, I can't quite place her. I guess the bad ones tend to blur after a while...lol.

"We can dig it!"

Old 01/30/2007, 8:27 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzimad View Post
Oh yeah, she was a keeper too. She was just too good for "AI," yanno, what with her being so far out of the mainstream and all. So edgy!
Yeah, I still laugh when I see her audition on YouTube. But I still think my favorite bad audition EVER is the girl from Season 4 who had "voices in her head". Remember her?

Old 01/30/2007, 8:25 PM
Staff Alumnus

Oh yeah, she was a keeper too. She was just too good for "AI," yanno, what with her being so far out of the mainstream and all. So edgy!

"We can dig it!"

Old 01/30/2007, 8:23 PM
zlolz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzimad View Post
Ooh, slander in the Dawg's direction! Well, good, as long as I didn't miss too much.

Yeah, Mark, I remember last season. *Cough!* *Metsfan666!* *Cough!* I'm hoping we won't have a repeat of that little episode.

As far as the bad auditions go, I have yet to see anything this season that tops that Ian guy from New York...uh, Jersey: "Rubbish? Nobody says that anymore. Who are you?" Uh, he's Simon Cowell, and you are....
He was amusing. Apparently he also tried out for So You Think You Can Dance! I liked the last girl who sang Lady Marmalade, though.

Old 01/30/2007, 8:18 PM
Staff Alumnus

Ooh, slander in the Dawg's direction! Well, good, as long as I didn't miss too much.

Yeah, Mark, I remember last season. *Cough!* *Metsfan666!* *Cough!* I'm hoping we won't have a repeat of that little episode.

As far as the bad auditions go, I have yet to see anything this season that tops that Ian guy from New York...uh, Jersey: "Rubbish? Nobody says that anymore. Who are you?" Uh, he's Simon Cowell, and you are....

"We can dig it!"

Old 01/30/2007, 8:14 PM
zlolz

Yeah, I'm watching it. I was hooked on Seasons 4 and 5...this season i'm losing a bit of interest, but it's still good.

My favorite so far is Antonella Barba, because she's hot, she can sing, and she only lives about 50 minutes away from me! BTW, I'd like to inform you all that the NY auditions took place in NJ, not NY.

Anyway yeah, you didn't miss much tonight, mizzimad. It bored me. Although some girl told Randy he was a fat-ass. But as for me, I like the top 12 the best, just cause it's exciting.

Old 01/30/2007, 8:12 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

hmm, by this time last season there were about a thousand different threads for american idol haha X_X

Old 01/30/2007, 8:08 PM
Staff Alumnus

Default American Idol 6

I know that some of you goons are watching this, right? At least you'd better be; otherwise, I'm going to feel damn foolish for starting this thread.

I'm pissed as punch that I missed tonight's episode. I set my VCR to record it; and when I got home, the sumbitch tape had miraculously popped out. (I blame the cats. Fukcers. ) Anywhichways, I'll probably just check YouTube over the next few days to see if anyone has posted anything good. I checked americanidol.com, but all I found are slide shows and sucky audition recraps. (Not a typo. Sic...or sick. ) I for one find the initial auditions to be the best parts of the show; so I'm not a shiny, happy person right now. I'll go on...somehow. But anyhoozeez, here's the discussion thread.

Oh, one more thing:

SUNDANCEHEADS, UNITE!!!!

"We can dig it!"