Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 09/22/2006, 4:28 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

I would watch it but the 10:00 News comes on at the same time. So I cant.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent

Old 09/21/2006, 11:19 PM
0ld sk00l

lyke OMG I AM REVIVING THIS THREAD! LIKE JESUS HEHEHEHEHE??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

DOES ANYONE WATCH SEASON 3? It's ****ing sEXY and i **** myself every ****ing mother****ing second of the ****ing day **** **** **** your mom **** face mother****er!!!!!!!!!

My Fanfics

Old 11/13/2005, 2:10 AM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad About MAD
So far, I've been wondering why this "reality" show is becoming more successful than any of the other "reality" shows that MTV has produced.

I mean, does anybody remember Road Rules? Or even Sorority Life?

How does this show match up against The Real World?
Cause it's the drama between real kids. OMG. They have such a hard life too. Like when Kristin had to decide between the pink mini skirt and the blue skirt with the slit. If I had to make that choice I'd go insane.

Omg season finale coming up soon.

Old 11/12/2005, 4:35 PM
Regular

So far, I've been wondering why this "reality" show is becoming more successful than any of the other "reality" shows that MTV has produced.

I mean, does anybody remember Road Rules? Or even Sorority Life?

How does this show match up against The Real World?

Old 11/12/2005, 4:33 PM
Regular

I just read that Talan was involved in Paris Hilton's car accident last week.

Did anyone else hear about that?

Old 11/07/2005, 6:45 PM
0ld sk00l

GIRL! IM WATCHIN TONIGHT! EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My Fanfics

Old 11/06/2005, 11:07 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by mo'diggity
I heard that someone on the show lives in a trailer park.
HAHAHAHAHA I bet it's Casey! ....or LC because she's trashy too!

I love Kristin!

Old 11/02/2005, 8:41 PM
0ld sk00l

OMG laguna was sooooOo dramatic the othah day! Jason is a SLUT!

omg today on kiss FM, the topic was "embarassing sex questions" and one was "how do i tell my man he stinks" and suddenly they played "Coming Clean" and one of the guy hosts was like..ALEX M...ALEX M..and they talked about the episode when Casey made up that rumor about her "Hygeine problem" and theyre like "poor girl" lmao it was hilarious..I was like..OMG I KNOW THT!

My Fanfics

Old 11/02/2005, 7:32 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by elscorcho
Well I'm tired of arguing. Obviously neither of us will change our opinions, and that's not exactly what I was going for anyway. It just sounded to me like a condescending thing to say. If you didn't mean anything harmful by it, ok I'll accept that. I apologize for ripping your head off. And thus ends another pointless argument on this forum.

By the way, aren't we both a little to old to be arguing like this? hehe...just kidding.
Yes, we are. I'll shut up now. Here's my olive branch.

Old 10/30/2005, 3:54 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jericho

That's all fine, Mark. I just didn't appreciate being scolded for expressing an opinion. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to offend you. It was simply an opinion coming from an 28-year-old graduate student who is curious about the appeal about shows like this.

And I DID read all of you posts carefully right from the start. But that still didn't change my opinion. Usually, whenever I say something like "Aren't you too old or smart to..." the last thing people would do is yell at me. I mean, I asked the same question to a 23-year-old friend of mine who likes Hilary Duff, and he didn't seem to mind.

I'm sorry for having an opposing opinion and freely expressing it. And I'm sorry that it ended up offending you.
Well I'm tired of arguing. Obviously neither of us will change our opinions, and that's not exactly what I was going for anyway. It just sounded to me like a condescending thing to say. If you didn't mean anything harmful by it, ok I'll accept that. I apologize for ripping your head off. And thus ends another pointless argument on this forum.

By the way, aren't we both a little to old to be arguing like this? hehe...just kidding.

Old 10/30/2005, 1:21 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:

That's all fine, Mark. I just didn't appreciate being scolded for expressing an opinion. Like I said before, I wasn't trying to offend you. It was simply an opinion coming from an 28-year-old graduate student who is curious about the appeal about shows like this.

And I DID read all of you posts carefully right from the start. But that still didn't change my opinion. Usually, whenever I say something like "Aren't you too old or smart to..." the last thing people would do is yell at me. I mean, I asked the same question to a 23-year-old friend of mine who likes Hilary Duff, and he didn't seem to mind.

I'm sorry for having an opposing opinion and freely expressing it. And I'm sorry that it ended up offending you.

Old 10/30/2005, 1:12 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

YOU GUYS STOP FIGHTING OR I WILL LOCK THIS THREAD!!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

Old 10/30/2005, 12:41 PM
Regular

Quote:
I never said you shouldn't hang out with people who think the way that you do. I asked that question to make a point...you say that nobody you know watches the show. SO I countered that with the question, proving that just because the people you know don't watch the show, doesn't mean that nobody else that age does. Read my posts more carefully next time, and think before you speak.

Old 10/29/2005, 5:35 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:

Well then, I apologize for wearing my heart on my sleeve. I didn't mean to sound so condenscending. Jeez.

Any why shouldn't I hang out with people who have the same interests and think the same way as I do.
I never said you shouldn't hang out with people who think the way that you do. I asked that question to make a point...you say that nobody you know watches the show. SO I countered that with the question, proving that just because the people you know don't watch the show, doesn't mean that nobody else that age does. Read my posts more carefully next time, and think before you speak.

Old 10/29/2005, 4:23 PM
Regular

Quote:

And yeah, it's really none of your business what I watch. I wasn't aware that YOU were the one who sets age limits for viewers of TV shows
Well then, I apologize for wearing my heart on my sleeve. I didn't mean to sound so condenscending. Jeez.

Any why shouldn't I hang out with people who have the same interests and think the same way as I do.

Old 10/26/2005, 6:10 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Quote:
Originally posted by TchaKnowWhat
OMG the preview says JEssica is gonna be a slut again, Jason is gonna be a manwhore again, and LC is gonna get PISSED!! YAY!
AHHHH FIZZUCK NO!!! Damnit! They were meant to be together. MEANT TOOOO BEEEE!!! (LC and Jason that is)

Quote:
Originally posted by Knickers
OMG! IF I WAS ON LAGUNA BEACH MY NAME WOULD BE NIK!!!! THATS SO HOT! RIGHT!? DONT LOOK AT ME IM UGLY!!
LMFAO! Gurl that is so SEXY! LIKE YOU!!! **** ME NOW!!! **** ME ON THE PRINCIPLE'S DESK!!!!!

Mark, you're just mad cause Casey left you for Talan!! LYKE OHMIGAWSH!

Old 10/26/2005, 6:00 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Knickers
OMG! IF I WAS ON LAGUNA BEACH MY NAME WOULD BE NIK!!!! THATS SO HOT! RIGHT!? DONT LOOK AT ME IM UGLY!!
That didn't stop LC's Ugly Ass!

Old 10/26/2005, 5:51 PM
0ld sk00l

My Fanfics

Old 10/26/2005, 4:12 PM
i'm an institution

OMG the preview says JEssica is gonna be a slut again, Jason is gonna be a manwhore again, and LC is gonna get PISSED!! YAY!

oh hey, this place is different

Old 10/23/2005, 8:29 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Like I said, I wasn't trying to be offensive here. This is just the first time I've encountered anyone aged 21 who likes to watch teen-oriented stuff. Most of the people in my life believe that MTV should "bring back the videos" and denounce all of this "teenbopper nonsense."

I hope that explains everything.
Well you probably hang out with people who have somewhat similar interests as you right? You can't possibly believe that just because you and your friends think this way that everyone else does too. I know people my age who watch the show, and some who are 2-3 years older than me. As for MTV bringing back the videos...honestly I don't care what MTV airs because I don't watch it 99% of the time. Even if they DID bring back videos I wouldn't watch it, because I don't like music videos. I'm just not interested in having a video to accompany the music I listen to. Not everyone is like you.