Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > Taping Reports
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 01/11/2004, 7:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ef_7

Awww! You guys are all pretty cool! I don't know if I would bother writing that much about a taping if i could go! All other stuff aside, You guys are really appreciated in my books
Thanks, and you are very nice.

Old 01/11/2004, 8:41 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Mad Dog
No need to go Dorothy Lanier on me! j/k!
LOL! Did anyone else almost piss themselves when she started flipping out over Becky Eldrid? OMG I thought I was gonna die! Stephnie just went up like 10 points! That was almost as funny as Whitney Houston flippin her head!

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 01/12/2004, 12:05 AM
Fresh Meat

Some of you people on here are really whinny. Honestly I know you are young, but do you have to act like a bunch of babies? Rockstarjoker is just trying to express what she saw at the tapings and share it for the people that couldn't be there and might want to hear about it. There is a blatant disclaimer at the beginning of the report, if you don't want to read it, stop there. And a side note to those people who "feel left out" what are you talking about?!? I've only been on this site for a little while, but there are tons of messages going back and forth with inside jokes and comments, this is a pubilc board, that's what happens.
So Rockstarjoker, don't listen to those little jealous punks, you keep going to the shows and you keep writing what you want.
Old 01/12/2004, 8:00 AM
It SaYz NiPpLe HoUnD!

I enjoy listening to RockStarJoker's live taping experiences. I don't care what other people think, but she shouldn't pay any attention to what they say about it. They're just jealous little bastards who wished they too went to tapings but can't because they live so far away from Los Angeles.

RockStarJoker, don't pay any attention to those jealous losers who bash your live taping experience descriptions. I am really interested in knowing what it's like to go to a taping and what happens when you do go.

Old 01/12/2004, 11:17 AM
Totally F****able

I agree 100% with what MichaelMcDonaldgrl said.

The people complaining about your posts Rockstar are just jealous of you. Don't let it get to you.

Old 01/12/2004, 1:13 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

God! You guys are like the CSI Investigators from that MADtv Sketch! I ALREADY SAID THAT I WAS JEALOUS! Way to point out the obvious
Quote:
I'll admit it... I am jealous. Thats why I suggested she cut the inside stuff... but I'm not gonna hate her if she doesn't, shes pretty cool
Duh!
You can call me whatever you want loser, bastard, I really don't give a F*ck... People were showing dislike to this thread and rockstar was wondering why... so I told her. Rockstar and I have already talked about this, theres no reason for your posts... like i said before:
Quote:
...butt out. if you don't think of it as exclusion, then it obviously doesn't include you now does it?

Old 01/12/2004, 2:28 PM
0ld sk00l

I want to add, I'm jealous, but I still enjoy hearing her stories.

Just wanted to point that out.

My Fanfics
Old 01/12/2004, 3:06 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Duh!
You can call me whatever you want loser, bastard, I really don't give a F*ck... People were showing dislike to this thread and rockstar was wondering why... so I told her. Rockstar and I have already talked about this, theres no reason for your posts...
All we are doing is showing our support and appreciation for the time and effort Rockstarjoker puts into the laving taping experience thread. I dont think you are a loser or a bastard. Im sure no one else does either...

Old 01/12/2004, 3:08 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

YOU BASTARD!

Old 01/12/2004, 3:09 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

not not you jim... but other people like myself.
It can be very confusing if people are mean to someone and that someone doesn't know why.

Old 01/12/2004, 3:38 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Lets just end this debate, shall we? Its getting annoying.

Old 01/12/2004, 4:33 PM
0ld sk00l

Yes.

My Fanfics
Old 01/12/2004, 9:22 PM
Hardcore Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by The Mantis
Some of you people on here are really whinny. Honestly I know you are young, but do you have to act like a bunch of babies? Rockstarjoker is just trying to express what she saw at the tapings and share it for the people that couldn't be there and might want to hear about it. There is a blatant disclaimer at the beginning of the report, if you don't want to read it, stop there. And a side note to those people who "feel left out" what are you talking about?!? I've only been on this site for a little while, but there are tons of messages going back and forth with inside jokes and comments, this is a pubilc board, that's what happens.
So Rockstarjoker, don't listen to those little jealous punks, you keep going to the shows and you keep writing what you want.
I love you for sticking up for me, but I still wish you weren't so secretive!!! BTW every one, Here's my two cents on the whole criticism thing. Regardless of what anyone says now, I'm still gonna write the experiences, because I think more than enough people really do enjoy them, it's defintely worthwile. If you don't like what you see, then Pm me about it, it's easier to straighten stuff out that way, and much more private. I do realize that I have done some stuff that has been exclusionary, and I promise, I will work on it. But, no matter how much I work on it, I think it's always gonna have a little exclusionary sound to it. I mean, I could just tell you what happens in upcoming sketches, but there's already a thread devoted to that topic. I understand that I'm lucky because I get to meet the cast, but I never meant to brag about that, I only wanted to tell everyone about it because I figured most of you are interested in the cast as people, and not just as the charecters that they play on tv. I know that's why I started going in the first place! I admit that I've painted a biased opinion in other threads, but I think that I've kept it pretty straight forward here. I hope that I've cleared up everything, but, If I haven't, then you can always PM me!
Old 01/12/2004, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Way to go, Mantis!!!!! I couldn't agree with you more!

Old 01/13/2004, 12:31 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

Quote:
Oh for god sakes, I thought we had this issue cleared up. I said before and I'll say it again I have no problems with her sharing her experiences. I rather enjoy them and I already complimented her on it. But that's beside the issue here so I'm not sure why you brought this up. As for whinny, we tried to settle a few problems in a non-yelling civilized manner the last few posts and had much success. It was you (who is outside this issue) who brought it up dishing out repugnant remarks to other chatters or the "jealous punks" you refer to. Jealous of what might I ask? You really think that seeing a live taping of the show means that much to me personally? I really don't care because I never will and it wouldn't be a priority if I could.

Now please for the love of Mary can we get over this. We all know what we don't like about eachother so lets get around that and start getting along on the foundation that brought us all together in the first place: MADtv.

Old 01/13/2004, 12:33 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Last warning, if there's another post whing about or in response to the taping experiences, i will lock this thread.

Old 01/13/2004, 4:07 PM
Fresh Meat

You people are hilarious! I posted that paragraph ONCE, only once. I can't control other people who agree or feel that they want to keep reposting it. Go ahead and lock this thread, and then lock every other thread that you disagree with. what's the point of an open forum if you are only willing to post the items you like. Remember I only posted it once, but obviousy it made an impact with quite a few people.
Old 01/13/2004, 4:18 PM
Yes, they're real.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
You people are hilarious! I posted that paragraph ONCE, only once. I can't control other people who agree or feel that they want to keep reposting it. Go ahead and lock this thread, and then lock every other thread that you disagree with. what's the point of an open forum if you are only willing to post the items you like. Remember I only posted it once, but obviousy it made an impact with quite a few people.
Mantis, if you read my posts, I support the posting of the experiences. What I am against is the obvious bitching and whining by the ones who can't go to the tapings. THAT's what I want stopped, not the discussion. If you wanna whine, take it to private message or email. Don't think we're some evil moderators here. I just don't want a flamefest, which this thread was clearly developing into...

So for the last time. You don't like the posts in this thread? Great, don't read them. If you do, reply with your comments.

Old 01/13/2004, 4:23 PM
WHERE'S MY BROTHER?!

i think its cool how the mantis is apparently so secretive..
hes all
its so cool hearing about you people who get to go to tapings frequently.

dont let a moronass get this thread down.

moronass is not referring to anyone specifically.

Cake. It comes in flavors like chocolate and regular.
Cake. DON'T FORGET THE FROSTING.
Cake. Share it with a friend.
[/color]

Old 01/13/2004, 4:37 PM
Rufff Rufff!!!

No one is whining that they can't go to the tapings. That's not what the former arguement is even about. I'm actually not even sure where that came into suggestion to begin with?

Last thing, don't believe Martin. He is the meanest moderator in the world!