Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > Music
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Post Old 06/29/2004, 8:22 PM
MoForPresident
This message is hidden because MoForPresident was banned from the site.
Old 07/05/2004, 9:24 PM
okay :|

i dont have the cd. but i found the song so cold on my computer, i guess my brother downloaded it. Good song. Is that on the new cd?

View Post Old 07/05/2004, 9:25 PM
MoForPresident
Old 08/01/2004, 10:30 PM
afireinside336

I have their first CD and I have So Cold but I haven't had time to grab their new one...and the fact that Hot Topic didn't have it -_-
Old 08/02/2004, 5:10 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

You bet me to this thread MoForPresident. I haven't had a chance to get on the computer being I had a lot of computer problems.

But, anyway, a very great cd it is. Anyone who knows me in this forum knows how I love Breaking Benjamin and how they are my hometown heroes.

I suggest everyone go get a copy. I got mine the day it came out and they did a sigining, and I got my copy signed.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
View Post Old 08/02/2004, 7:00 PM
MoForPresident
Old 08/04/2004, 4:24 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Default Re: Breaking Benjamin WE ARE NOT ALONE

Quote:
Originally posted by MoForPresident
nothing like being there in person once every two months or so...right iamnodnarbs?

I just read the Weekender today, it says they will be in Allentown on August 24th, at the Crocodile Rock. I was never there, but I hear the Staircase is better.

Anyway, MoForPresident, we gotta show our support. I'm gonna try to go.

WILKES-BARRE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

View Post Old 08/04/2004, 4:27 PM
MoForPresident
Old 08/27/2004, 2:16 AM
Remember me?

they are making some appearences on a few late tv shows,heres a few i stumbled upon if your interested....................

-Late night with conan........
Tu 8/31: Al Franken, Breaking Benjamin
-last call with carson daly.....
We 9/1: Janeane Garofalo, Dov Davidoff, Breaking Benjamin
View Post Old 08/30/2004, 5:40 PM
MoForPresident
Old 11/10/2004, 11:25 AM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Default Breaking Benjamin

Give it up for Breaking Benjamin. Their sophomore cd "We Are Not Alone" was recently certified gold, selling over 500,000 copies.

I am so proud of my hometown boys. It's hard to believe I saw them form from scratch as a local band and grow into a successful nation band.

I remember in their early days when Breaking Ben were starting off they were a trio (Ben, Jeremy, and Jonathan "Bug" Price) and Jonathan left. Mark and Aaron (already part of Lifer) left Lifer, an already signed national act to join Breaking Ben, a local band. Most thought they were crazy for doing so. But look at them now. Selling a gold record.

Old 11/10/2004, 12:23 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Awesome. It's cool to see local bands get so big.

If anyone knows who Andrew W.K. is, he went to my high school.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson
Old 07/04/2005, 9:57 AM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

The new radio version of "Rain" is awesome. Breaking Benjamin is a frickin awesome band.

Old 07/04/2005, 11:46 AM
0ld sk00l

I heard they're playing at the tweeter center or something! ROCK ON!

My Fanfics
Old 07/05/2005, 3:09 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

just found out they're playing here in denver at the ogden on august 12th, bought tickets right away! f***ing stoked!

Old 07/22/2005, 8:20 PM
Regular

Quote:
Originally posted by Cat_Named_CeCe
Awesome. It's cool to see local bands get so big.

If anyone knows who Andrew W.K. is, he went to my high school.
i LOVE Andrew W.K.!!!!!! Thats awesome

My highly distrubing Deviant Art account --> http://wilsonislove.deviantart.com/
Old 06/26/2006, 4:24 PM
BREAKING BENJAMIN

Their new song "The Diary of Jane" is the 12th most requested rock song in the country. Their third album "Phobia" drops August 8th and you can watch the video on Yahoo Launch.

Great song. The video reminds me of the So Cold video but it's still pretty sweet.

Old 06/26/2006, 5:29 PM
Syeah!

they boggled me the first time i ever saw the video or them in that case.
I always used to listen to their songs but then my friend told me to dl the so cold video, and man did they look a heck of a lot different than i thought they would.

still some wicked music though