Go Back   Planet MADtv > Everything Else > Off-topic Discussion > TV Shows
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 07/28/2006, 8:21 AM
JAVAN said so.

Default That's So Suite Life of Hannah Montana

anyone watching the zack & cody/raven/hannah cross-over tonight? does anyone watch these shows, period? my FAVES!

Old 07/28/2006, 8:59 AM
Totally F****able

*quietly walks in and looks around before annoucing* I watch That's So Raven but I doubt I'll be able to catch this tonight, which sucks because I know they won't play it all again in its entirety.....

*Looks around again before quietly walking out*

Old 07/28/2006, 4:12 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Is this a movie or TV show? I saw it being advertised.

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 07/28/2006, 5:49 PM
Totally F****able

Its actually 3 tv shows on Disney. It starts with an episode of Raven, which then blends into an ep of Suite Life which blends into an ep of Hannah Montana.....The idea being that stars from each show will appear in the other shows as their characters. Kinda like a cross character/show type deal.

Does that make any sense?

Old 07/28/2006, 7:37 PM
I'm back, bitchesss!

Yeah, I get it. *iS watcHING*

Member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 07/28/2006, 9:09 PM
His senses were dimmed

I have only seen one episode of that Suite life show and I can say 100% that i will not be watching this....

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 07/28/2006, 9:12 PM
Totally F****able

I've seen a few eps of Suite Life here and there, not all that great, but bearable enough if you've got nothing else to do or watch.

Old 07/29/2006, 12:40 PM
D2F

Ok, I do enjoy That's So Raven and watch it pretty frequently (Tivo), but I am not going to be watching the combination thing. The primary reason is that the Suite Life kids are extremely annoying to me. Not just a little annoying, but annoying enough that every time I hear them speak I wince. Also, they've been advertising the hell out of this thing, its pretty irritating.

Thats So Raven is still a good show though.

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 07/29/2006, 3:43 PM
His senses were dimmed

I think it is possible that Zack and Cody are worse than the Olsen twins.... They seriously are terrible actors now. They were good in Big Daddy (they are the same kids right?) but they have lost pretty much all talent as they aged.

Voted The Nicest forum Member In The Third Annual PlanetMadTV Awards
Old 07/29/2006, 4:23 PM
<3 True Love <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~TJ~
I think it is possible that Zack and Cody are worse than the Olsen twins.... They seriously are terrible actors now. They were good in Big Daddy (they are the same kids right?) but they have lost pretty much all talent as they aged.
haha...uhhh ignore what WAS typed here...because I was infact wrong....omg...I was wrong...the world is ending..YAY!

on a different note...my cousin is obsessed with disney, and I only watch it when I'm babysitting...I do have to say Hannah Montana is my fav from the three though...mainly because Michael Musso is very attractive IMO...and billy ray is f-i-n-e...lol....I don't really like the suite life because that equals ashley tisdale which equals high school musical which equals sucky-ness

*disclaimer: this post is not intendid to offend male homosexuals due to it's flamboyancy...any discrepencies from this post need be discussed in a pm to the poster thank you!

Old 07/29/2006, 4:27 PM
D2F

K well That's So Raven has Anneliese van der Pol (Chelsea) so That's So Raven wins

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 07/29/2006, 5:37 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by NemesisDesign
K well That's So Raven has Anneliese van der Pol (Chelsea) so That's So Raven wins

AMEN BROTHA!!!!!!!!!!