Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > Front Page News
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 10/07/2005, 7:12 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Post Michael and Mo on "7th Heaven"

According to his MADtv.com bio, Michael McDonald will be appearing on 7th Heaven some time in the near future, playing the alcoholic father of Hailie Duff's character Sandy. Thanks to MOdonna and Team Mo, we have just learned that Mo Collins will also be appearing on the show for one episode, playing the ex-wife of Michael's character.

Michael's bio doesn't say when he (and Mo) will be appearing on the show, so you can either watch the show faithfully until you see them, or stay tuned for further updates. I would recommend the latter.

EDIT: Michael appears on the show October 31st and November 7th. Mo's appearance will be on November 14th.

Old 10/07/2005, 7:20 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

HAHA!

Quote:
7th Heaven (Michael-Stephen Collins: Reverend Eric Camden, Mo-Catherine Hicks: Annie Camden)

708 7th Heaven
807 7th Heaven Thanksgiving w/ the Osbournes

Old 10/07/2005, 7:26 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Updated.

Old 10/07/2005, 8:03 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Thats just too funny

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 10/07/2005, 11:00 PM
w00t!

LOL I LOVE THAT!

its so funny that they picked them to be on the show. i never watch but im so watching when its on. esp. if they have dramatic roles. ive never seen them do anything serious.

***Winner of Worst Username in the '05 Planet MADtv Awards***
Old 10/08/2005, 7:43 PM
Regular

XD. Wow, i would have never imagined those 2 being on the show. That humping dog comes to mind......

My highly distrubing Deviant Art account --> http://wilsonislove.deviantart.com/
Old 10/08/2005, 8:15 PM
CSI Hottie

what day do the new 7th heavens come on. and what time

Dear God, Please protect me from your followers. Love, Me
Old 10/08/2005, 8:22 PM
Regular

Quote:
i was asking myself the same thing but i remembered my friend is like a huge fan of the show so i'll ask her. I know its on the WB....

My highly distrubing Deviant Art account --> http://wilsonislove.deviantart.com/
Old 10/09/2005, 7:01 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by CarolFitty
It's not on until after 10/20

http://tv.yahoo.com/tvpdb?d=tvp&id=1...92400&.intl=us

Old 10/09/2005, 9:30 PM
D2F

God damn, that show is still on the air?!

An invariant mass requires rest energy without a HITCH, which makes Newton's second law as it appears in a nonrelativistic classical mechanics sitch, BIATCH.

Founding member of Club Juno the most kickass character of The Descent
Old 10/12/2005, 12:15 PM
Totally F****able

When Mo told me recently about getting the part, she told me she didnt have to audition......They just called her Up.

Old 11/01/2005, 5:28 PM
Regular

My friend said that she saw Michael on the show last night. She Tivo'd it and she said he did a great job, but i missed it . And i dont know if Mo was on there or not. Did anyone see/record it?

Old 11/01/2005, 5:42 PM
Totally F****able

Maybe you can ask your friend that TiVo'ed it, if the mom of hailey duff's character was on as well.........cuz then that would be Mo.

LOL

Old 11/01/2005, 5:43 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

KWBP: Monday, October 31 8:00 PM
Drama

Helpful
Sandy asks Simon to take her to the hospital for what she thinks are labor pains, and she admits that she slept with Martin only to make Simon jealous.

Cast: Stephen Collins, Catherine Hicks, David Gallagher, Beverley Mitchell, MacKenzie Rosman, Nikolas Brino, Lorenzo Brino, George Stults, Tyler Hoechlin, Haylie Duff, Megan Henning, Sarah Thompson Director(s): Harry Harris Executive Producer(s): Aaron Spelling, E. Duke Vincent, Brenda Hampton

Original Air Date: Oct 31, 2005

.... I don't see it repeating in the schedule anytime soon.

Old 11/02/2005, 4:23 PM
Regular

Quote:
Maybe you can ask your friend that TiVo'ed it, if the mom of hailey duff's character was on as well.........cuz then that would be Mo.
Well, i asked her today and she said that the only person there was Haylie Duff's charcter (or whatever her name is). So no Mo....

When i was talking to her about it today she kept on saying, "Wow, that guy's eyes were beautiful." Indeed they are.........

Old 11/02/2005, 4:39 PM
Totally F****able

according to the show's ep synopsis, the mom of hailey duff's character appears in Next Weeks episode.

So that will be the one with Mo in it......November 14th.

Old 11/02/2005, 6:02 PM
Regular

Yay!

That makes me smile .

Old 11/02/2005, 6:23 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

So Michael next week on 11/7 and Mo on 11/14?

206. Soup's On (edit)
First aired: 11/7/2005
Writer: Brenda Hampton, Victoria Huff
Director: Joel J. Feigenbaum
Guest star: Michael McDonald (Sandy's dad), Costas Mandylor (Bill Brewer)
When Sandy's (Haylie Duff) father (guest star Michael McDonald) approaches Eric and Lucy with plans of helping his daughter, they are suspicious of the large sum of money he leaves with them. Meanwhile, Martin decides it's time to confront his father (guest star Costas Mandylor) with the news that he and Sandy are expecting a child. Simon, who is experiencing financial problems, goes to each family member for help. Lastly, Ruthie begins collecting soup labels for Campbell Soup's Labels for Education program to get her school's newspaper a much-needed computer.

207. Chicken Noodle Heads (edit)
First aired: 11/14/2005
Writer: Brenda Hampton, Chris Olsen
Director: Keith Truesdell
Guest star:
Eric gains a new perspective on Sandy (Haylie Duff) and Martin's pregnancy when he learns that his own mother was pregnant with him before she married his father. Ruthie has the flu. Eric is also not feeling too good in this episode as Annie wants to take him to the doctor as well, but Eric contest he does not have Ruthie's flu, just upset and restless from a bad day. A tired Eric tries to talk to Sandy's mom Ellen and her step-dad Rob about Sandy's pregnancy situation and what they could do to help make things better. Eric hopes it'll go better than what happened earlier with Sandy's real dad, who is a drunk. Unfortunately, both are deeply tired of Sandy and her on-going drama. Lucy is deeply annoyed by Kevin as he councils a former "Mommy and Me" mom Sally over how to parent her little boy who's constantly crying when he's around her. Kevin is giving her this advice while Lucy and Kevin walk Savannah in the park. Lastly, a misunderstanding between Ruthie and Jack on whether they should go out is known when he tells her that Martin discouraged him from asking her out. Ruthie is shocked.

http://www.tv.com/7th-heaven/show/25...html&season=10

Old 11/02/2005, 7:10 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally posted by MysterE
So Michael next week on 11/7 and Mo on 11/14?

206. Soup's On (edit)
First aired: 11/7/2005
Writer: Brenda Hampton, Victoria Huff
Director: Joel J. Feigenbaum
Guest star: Michael McDonald (Sandy's dad), Costas Mandylor (Bill Brewer)
When Sandy's (Haylie Duff) father (guest star Michael McDonald) approaches Eric and Lucy with plans of helping his daughter, they are suspicious of the large sum of money he leaves with them. Meanwhile, Martin decides it's time to confront his father (guest star Costas Mandylor) with the news that he and Sandy are expecting a child. Simon, who is experiencing financial problems, goes to each family member for help. Lastly, Ruthie begins collecting soup labels for Campbell Soup's Labels for Education program to get her school's newspaper a much-needed computer.

207. Chicken Noodle Heads (edit)
First aired: 11/14/2005
Writer: Brenda Hampton, Chris Olsen
Director: Keith Truesdell
Guest star:
Eric gains a new perspective on Sandy (Haylie Duff) and Martin's pregnancy when he learns that his own mother was pregnant with him before she married his father. Ruthie has the flu. Eric is also not feeling too good in this episode as Annie wants to take him to the doctor as well, but Eric contest he does not have Ruthie's flu, just upset and restless from a bad day. A tired Eric tries to talk to Sandy's mom Ellen and her step-dad Rob about Sandy's pregnancy situation and what they could do to help make things better. Eric hopes it'll go better than what happened earlier with Sandy's real dad, who is a drunk. Unfortunately, both are deeply tired of Sandy and her on-going drama. Lucy is deeply annoyed by Kevin as he councils a former "Mommy and Me" mom Sally over how to parent her little boy who's constantly crying when he's around her. Kevin is giving her this advice while Lucy and Kevin walk Savannah in the park. Lastly, a misunderstanding between Ruthie and Jack on whether they should go out is known when he tells her that Martin discouraged him from asking her out. Ruthie is shocked.

http://www.tv.com/7th-heaven/show/25...html&season=10

Thy be correcteth Sir Mystere.......mr 6,000 ****ing posts.........

you whore!

Old 11/03/2005, 2:08 PM
Completely Unrelated.

I saw bits and pieces of the episode on Halloween. I happened to be at a friends house flipping through the channels and I saw Michael. I double-taked (lol). It was a very good episode.