Go Back   Planet MADtv > Sketch Comedy > General Discussion
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

View Poll Results: Who would win the Dirty Dozen?
Bunfia 1 33.33%
The Reality Check Ladies 2 66.67%
The Litterally Couple 0 0%
Vancome Lady 0 0%
Linda and Melinda 0 0%
Whitney and Bobby 0 0%
Dixie Wettworth (the Cabanna Lady) 0 0%
Darlenne McBride (the racist country singer) 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02/01/2002, 7:08 AM

Default The Dirty Dozen

If madtv had a Dirty Dozen contest who would win?

For thoughs of you that don't know what the Drity Dozen mean. It a street term meaning that you put people down/crack on them/and talk about there mama.

Here's my ranking in who would rank well in this contest:

1. The Reality Check women: because as big as they are they know how to back that ass up and talk about you until you are ashame. And I'm throught.

2. Bunfia: she's good too talks alot of mess and have her opponent get mad at her and one cries and she applies by saying "What did I know" Pretending that she know nothing what people are talking about.

3. The Vancome Lady: she's good but has a passive/aggreessive type of attacks. She's known for using racial and ethical jokes and disabitiy jokes as well. In every skit she seems to crack on and attack customers and at the end she get's fired for making fun of the customers.

4. The litteraly couple: almost like the Vancome times 2 also a passive/aggressive duo. But they just talk about everybody especally people who they sit by.

5. Linda and Melinda: Protype ghetto women from da hood can fair well but their only enemy is that Shanky Slut Rosa that's an issues of it's own.

6. Whitney and Bobby: May I need say anymore they fight each other more than anyone.

Those are my choice that would fare well in the Dirty Dozen.