Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Transcripts > Appearance Transcripts
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 05/04/2009, 2:11 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default Michael McDonald (Hannah Montana: "Don't Go Breaking My Tooth")

Cast:

Duncan Keats: Michael McDonald
Miley Stewart/Hannah Montana: Miley Cyrus
Jackson Stewart: Jason Earles
Robby Stewart: Billy Cyrus
Lilly Truscott/Lola: Emily Osment

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Legend:

(When something is in brackets and italicized, that means that it is a descriptive moment).

When [...] appears, that means that the scene is skipping to a scene that Michael is in.

When a laugh smilie is used, that means that the line is being said while laughing. It will end when another follows like so.

Plot:

Michael McDonald appears in the episode "Don't Go Breaking My Tooth" of the show Hannah Montana. Michael plays Duncan Keats, a TV chef of the show Tasty Treats with Duncan Keats. Miley goes on the show as her alter ego Hannah Montana, but after running out on a dentist appointment, Miley now has a killer tooth that causes her pain whenever she eats anything crunchy or hard.

Notes:

To save time, only parts that involve Michael in some way will be transcribed.

Transcript:

(View outside of the Tasty Treats with Duncan Keats studio.

Scene switches to the inside where Duncan has just finished making a meal
).

Duncan Keats: And there it is. Rack of lamb with a mint rosemary pesto.

(Scene switches to inside the Stewart household with Duncan on the television screen). You know back in high school I kissed a girl named Rosemary Pesto. She could have used a mint.

(waving his hand in front of his face). You know what I mean. I was pretty bad!

Miley Stewart: Oh my Gosh that totally reminds me of when I kissed (Dad looks on intently)... Nobody. Ab- absolutely nobody. I, I didn't kiss anyone.

Robby Stewart: I love our relationship. You pretend you don't kiss boys, and I pretend I believe you (laughs).

Duncan Keats (Off-Screen): Join me tomorrow (on-screen) on Tasty Treats with Duncan Keats, where my special guest will be Will Smith, and a very unlucky turkey ba-boom (laughs)!

[...]

(After chickening out on the dentist, when Miley's dad (Robby) get home Miley lies to him about the appointment, and tells him that she did it. It turns out he has some big news for her too).

Robby Stewart: Well I'm glad everything worked out because now I got a surprise for you. Guess what teen pop sensation is gonna to be chowin down with Duncan Keats in the mornin?

Miley Stewart: Ashley Tisdale?

Robby Stewart: No, uh-uh. They had a cancellation. I know how much you love the show so I got you in. Tch!

[...]

(On the set of the Tasty Treats with Duncan Keats show)

Duncan Keats: And there it is.

Duncan's 30 Minute Moose. And here's a tip. You know it's done when you turn it over and it can stay in the bowl (Duncan flips the bowl upsidown only to have it fall out of the bowl and onto the floor).

Okay, here's another tip. Watch Emeril, he knows what he's doing ba-boom (laughs)!

Don't worry that was just a stunt moose. The real moose is in the back, hitting on a sweet little apple tart right (laughs. Accidently puts his hands on the stove and burns himself).

Ow that's hot! Don't go anywhere because the incredible Hannah Montana is coming up next. We'll be right back. Can I get some ice.

(Slips on the floor and falls)

[...]

(Hannah is now on the show with Duncan. Trying the moose).

Duncan Keats: So Hannah tell me, what do you think? Just tell me you love it. This is TV, nobody cares about the truth (laughs).

Hannah Montana: Ha, ha, ha. Honestly Duncan it is delicious (turns to camera). Soft, creamy, and well delicious. You could not have made me a more perfect dessert. I love you man!

Duncan Keats: Ohh (Hannah hugs him) well (laughs).

Hannah Montana: Well if we’re all done here. Thank you.

Duncan Keats: Oh no were not all done, because I have made you a very special

treat (brings up the treat). And here it is. Ooo, Grandma Keats (off-screen) homemade toffee bomb, with a hard, crunchy peanut bridle shell (Hannah looks on in horror, and Jackson puts up his arms in glee. On-screen). Or as grandma calls it, the

Molar Masher.

Hannah Montana: Chef boy are you kidding me say what?

Duncan Keats: Your going to love it.

Hannah Montana: Um you know what actually, I'm still lovin the moose. It's all your fault for making it so darn good (takes a big spoon full).

Duncan Keats: You don't know what you’re missing.

(takes a piece off

and eats it. Loud crunching sounds can be heard
).

Hannah Montana: I think I do (laughs nervously).

Duncan Keats: Isn't she cute. Seriously, enough with the moose (knocks the spoon out of her hand).

Hannah Montana: Hey, but I'm not done.

Duncan Keats: Yes you are.

(Duncan tries to take the bowl away from her but she resists).

Hannah Montana: No I am not!

Duncan Keats: Yes you are!

Hannah Montana: Let loose of my moose (Moose goes flying and lands on Jackson's head)! Oopsi!

Duncan Keats: Eat grandma's bomb.

Hannah Montana: No thank you, I'm good.

Hannah Montana: No, no.

Hannah Montana: I'm, I'm, I'm.

Hannah Montana: I'm full.

Duncan Keats: Eat it!

Hannah Montana: Yes sir, uh,

uh. Maybe just, maybe just a little taste (gives her a piece). Thank you (Hannah takes a bite. A loud crunching sound is heard). Ahh!

[...]

(Transcript ends).

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 05/06/2009 at 4:45 PM.

Old 05/04/2009, 9:46 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmanismadformad View Post
Hannah Montana: Um you know what actually, I'm still lovin the moose. It's all your fault for making it so damn good (takes a big spoon full).
Hannah Montana cussed? My world is shattered! Disney = sin.

Seriously, though, kudos on the appearance transcripts. Haven't had any of them in a while.
Old 05/05/2009, 3:23 PM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Yeah, I don't think that's what she said. I'll change it. Thanks for the tup! I found a way to find a lot of these so I will be doing a lot more of these. I just think these are a little more appreciated on here than the transcripts of sketches we all have probably seen before. Mostly because I doubt many of you have seen these before.

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)