View Single Post
Old 09/30/2008, 5:13 PM
Totally F****able

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo_sobi View Post
well as a christian i thought that she would vote for mcCain,but o well!
Just because someone is RAISED in a particular faith, does not mean they necessarily still practice the tenets of that faith or even still believe in the beliefs of that faith. If Nicole truly behaved and believed in Christian beliefs, she wouldn't do half the things she's done on the show including impersonating Ellen DeGeneres and kissing arden in the "I kissed a girl" parody.

Because to Christians who practice the beliefs of their faith, homosexuality is wrong. I don't think "well its okay because its my job" would automatically cancel it out.

The same with voting. Just because someone was raised Christian, doesn't necessarily mean they'll vote Republican. There are a lot of Christians out there who vote Democrat. They're more socially liberal as are a lot of different christian churches. Being christian doesn't mean you have to be a conservative thinker.