Thread: [MADtv] Openings of MADtv
View Single Post
Old 06/01/2008, 8:24 PM
Obsessed!

After watching all of those, I have to say I loved the credits from season 5, I think they are my favorite, but I do wish that if they weren't going to keep doing the credits like they did in season 12, they would of went back to the season 8 - 11 format, I loved that one a lot too. I guess I loved them all, with the exceptions of season 13 and 1+2 were kind of lame, but cool cause they were with the magazine. 6 and 7 were sweet too. 4 was good, 3 was sort of lame too, but it was the last time we saw Mary Scheer in them . Anyways, I like when they show the characters, have the real theme song not the season 12 and 13 knock off one (12 because of the random "so crazy" in it, that I did not enjoy), and having an announcer is sweet too, even though it worked without one too.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart