View Single Post
Old 03/16/2003, 9:59 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

I will post this on the news page tomorrow. As it has been shown in the episodes that she missed, NOBODY is strong enough to fill in her shoes. I am being 100% honest, not biased because of how much I like her. Everyone, with the possible exception of Stephnie and Mo, cannot carry skits alone. MADtv is in desparate need of some real talent. I am beyond upset about this, but I knew it was coming sooner or later.

Besides Nicole, she is my all-time favorite cast member. She is one of the only people in the show's history who has stayed consistant and great throughout her whole run on the show. I am very, very sad at this news. Just like when Nicole left the cast, there will be a HUGE gaping hole that nobody will come close to filling if the cast stays like it is. Of course this is all my opinion, but as it stands now, MADtv is going to drop hugely in quality without Debra, their only original left.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson