View Single Post
Old 04/25/2009, 12:50 AM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Well, I guess I'll be the first one (and judging by the previous comments, apparently the only one) to say something nice here. That said, I *will* be taking a few comedic liberties along the way, all of which I'm sure the starter of this thread will appreciate.

Why, tvman, it seems like only yesterday that I was instructing you in the finer points of forum etiquette, all the while veering from pulling out my own hair to wishing I had a firm grasp on yours. (Now, now, it gets better. ) One year, seven thousand lashes, three hundred cases of bourbon, ten 72-hour stays at a nearby psychiatric ward, and many of your wonderful contributions later, I can honestly say that you have more than proved your mettle as both a Planet MADtv forum member and staff member. If everyone else had your dedication to this site, then....Well, let's face it: no one else will ever have your dedication to this site. Ah, but take it from someone who has turned OCD in a lifetime art form: there is no shame in this. Sure, there will be ill-timed spit wads aimed in your direction, rocks thrown at your skull, napalm hurled at you as you walk down the street, the occasional limb or five lost. (And this is just before noon!) However, when the going gets tough, the tough....Well, since I've never been tough, I can't help you there. Actually, now that I think about it, I should never have let that middle-school bully use my stomach as batting practice during P.E. Ah, you may have had twenty-plus years of freedom and laughs at my expense, Dennis Polomski; but one of these days...one of these days....Pow! A Hank Aaron special right in the Polomskis! You can run, but you can't hide; and when I'm through with you, you won't reproduce either. Huh? How 'bout them steamed apples, Polomski?!?

Ahem, where was I? Ah, yes, anyway, tvman, whatever frustrations I may have felt upon your arrival have in time been replaced by a never-ending respect for your consistent contributions to the Planet. I too look forward to seeing what the next year brings; and keep up the great work...well, you know, if you want to...no pressure or anything.

"We can dig it!"