View Single Post
Old 11/13/2006, 10:22 AM
Fresh Meat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADfan2004 View Post
Funny, but I thought that was pretty easy to understand. My bad.:
That's funny, so did I but you seemed compelling to point it out anyway.

Quote:
I have no problems with you not liking this season.
Wow. You could have fooled me.

Quote:
I see where you're coming from with this, but I don't know if the fans are "settling."
Nah. By saying this is the second best season ever, you are motivating the producers to really start trying to improve the show, right?

Quote:
I mean, during Season 11, people were registering JUST to talk sh!t about the season.
Which we both know they are not entitled to do. At least as long as you are here. This is a cheerleading sight only.

Quote:
All I'm saying is, it takes a bit for a season to get its footing.
Footting, smutting, this is the second best season ever, remember.

Quote:
No, it was not a joke. I think this season thus far is looking to be much better than the last few.
But this is the second best season EVER! Don't you remember? Or did you forget saying that too.

Quote:
We got the return of stop-motion (which is not REALLY a plus since they're so short, but it's a start);
Sure, I'm with you. Stop action! That's funny stuff! I hear they are going to do stop action of a cattle mutilation on an upcoming episode! Sounds hilarious! Why bother writing fresh, funny material when you can just use stop action.

Quote:
1201 and 1204 have made me laugh more than any episode in a while.
Yeah, me too! I was even laughing during the openning credits.

Quote:
2) See, that's the problem -- you didn't SAY the first four episodes of each season. I thought you were comparing the first four episodes of this season to all of the episodes of the other seasons. Just a misunderstanding on my part/vagueness on your part, I guess.
Gosh, I like the way the worded that. I mean, it wasn't arrogant or self inflating in any way. "I might have made a small mistake. Either thar or you were just a flaming, retared idiot."

Quote:
No, I did not say that you were in the minority, and if I did, it was sarcasm to what you said.
So you say now.

Quote:
This has NOTHING to do with you having your own opinion. It has EVERYTHING to do with you saying (or implying) that more fans are going to start disliking the show based on YOUR opinion on a season that's FOUR episodes in.
Did I say that? Funny, because I couldn't find that statement anywhere in any of my posts. Opps. I'm sorry, I keep forgetting that only your opinion matters.

Quote:
I'm pretty sure this is sarcasm, but I still agree. All men are NOT created equal, by any means.
You agree!!!???!!! OH MY GAWD!!! You didn't get it at all, did you? No wonder you like this season so much.

Quote:
And if you think that's what I'm saying, you've missed the point of my post.
Hmmm. I don't know. You have been sufficiently insulting to get your point across about how much my opinion doesn't matter and yours does.

Quote:
but I'm not generalizing
Nah. No way. Making statements like "All generlizations are bad" is not a generalization.

Quote:
I'm saying you're generalizing by saying that fans that like this season "would post a good review if they put a picture of a tomato on the screen for an hour,"
Boy, you nailed me on that generalization. For a minute there I could have sworn it was a joke.

Quote:
"blows smoke up my favorites show's butts no matter how bad they are."
You mean like people that say this is the second best season ever?

Quote:
THOSE are examples of your generalizing, or even you saying your "minority" of fans who don't like this season will become the majority.
Actually, that's not what I said. I implied, as part of a joke that most people don't watch Mad TV, a "generalization" I feel extremely accurate in making since we have something called ratings that pretty much proove this is true. I'm sorry it didn't fit into your self obsessed argument in it's original form, but, what the heck, feel feel to continue to change or invent the things I have said to suit your needs.

Quote:
But what you're implying is that ALL the people who give good reviews are like that
I was?? Gosh!!! Thanks for telling me what I was implying. I really had no idea. Can you please tell me what I am thinking right now too? I don't think I will ever be able to function without you telling me what I am implying and thinking.

Quote:
and if that's not what you mean, I apologize for misinterpreting what you said).
Why start now. You're on a roll.

Quote:
No hard feelings here on my part, just a friendly (or, "semi-friendly") debate/discussion.
Not anymore. Say hi to the producers for me.