View Single Post
Old 03/19/2009, 4:13 AM
It's gonna happen
Contributing Editor

Default Jordan Peele (Season 13 Fox MADtv Interview)

Cast:

Jordan Peele: Himself

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Legend:

(When something is in brackets and italicized, that means that it is a descriptive moment).

Plot:

Jordan Peele season 13 interview for Fox.

(Jordan on the 2nd floor of the Henry Fonda Music Box).

Jordan Peele: Well, as you can see we are doing a lot of renovations here. Uh, we just got the Music Box theatre here and uh, I mean it's a. Were all kind of theatre people at heart, we got some stand-ups, we got some sketch people here so. I mean being on a stage and just doin an entire show like, like in one evening, one shot is going to be really exciting for a lot of us. Uh, it's our roots (cut). I'm extremely proud. Hey uh, jeez uh when, when I think I just got on this show. It was the 200th episode, 250th episode, and so I was just coming in on the monumental one. Um, but you know now after doing 4 years on the show, this will be my 5th, it's like now I got a sense of the growth of the show and uh, yeah I'm very proud to be a part of MADtv (cut). I mean the season cast is great. I, uh, you know I basically just met. You get thrown in with these 4 new people. And you got to meet them, and learn their sense of humour, and start working with them instantly. All extremely funny. I guarantee you. I wouldn't lie about something like that. Um, yeah, really excited about it. We got some great stand ups. We got a guy who was in the same troop that I was in Amsterdam, Nicole Parker and I. That's uh, Dan Oster he's great. Yeah, we got some good new talent you know.

(End).

Rise from the Dead!

Planet MADtv (August 28th 2002- August 28th 2009, August 28th 2010)