View Single Post
Old 10/08/2005, 11:49 PM
Staff Alumnus
Staff Alumnus

Default Keegan-Michael Key does improv in Ann Arbor, MI!

Season 11 MADtv star Keegan-Michael Key will be in Ann Arbor, MI this Friday, October 14th, to do a live improv show with his group "The 313: Heroes of Detroit Improv" at Improv Inferno. Here's the scoop from improvinferno.com:
The 313 is a long-form improv company made up of alumni from The Second City. They are Larry Joe Campbell (According to Jim), Keegan-Michael Key (MadTV), Nyima Funk (MTV's Wild 'N Out), Andy Cobb (The Family Guy), Joshua Funk (Wild 'N Out), and Marc Evan Jackson (VH-1's ILL-ustrated and BSTV). They perform on Saturday nights at The Second City-Hollywood and just finished up a month-long run at The Flamingo Las Vegas. Tickets are $15 for the 8PM show and $20 for the 10PM. Special Event - no passes or coupons will be accepted for this show.
Considering I'm an Ann Arbor native and the show is like 5 minutes from my house, I'll most likely be there. Sounds like it will be fun.

"If you want to be a better actor - a better lawyer, doctor, teacher - anything - be a better human being." ~ Debra Wilson