View Single Post
Old 01/13/2010, 8:11 AM
Obsessed!

Good for her. Glad to see she is getting work! Mad Tv screwed her over, like they did all their featured players in or at the end of season 13. I thought she was good, even though she was in so little, but to have a character that appeared once that was extremely popular, it was dumb for them to let her go. It was like when they let go of Nicole RJ, her character Darrell became extremely popular and only appeared twice and they gave her the boot. I think that was part of the downfall of MAD TV, imo they weren't keeping thier better cast members and were trying to turn the show into something it wasn't and got rid of the premise that made it work and so popular to begin with. But good job Anjelah! Hope to see her in more!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart