View Single Post
Old 03/03/2006, 1:25 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Default The MADtv Sketchies - Season 11 - VOTE NOW!

So this year, yours truly will be conducting the awards ceremony and I'm going to be doing it a *little* bit different to the way ef_7 has done it for the past two years.

I don't think I will be doing the whole "host" and "script" thing. I'm too impatient and uncreative to write out something as long as that, but if someone is willing to provide graphics and whatnot for the results, I'm more than happy to bring you on as a co-organiser (or something).

This year, there will be basically two parts to the awards. The first part will be the nominations, where we all decide as a group the top 3 contenders from each category. This will be a public discussion, where pimping, bribery and blackmail are all above board under my new set of rules. Everyone will vote for up to three sketches/characters for each category, and I will tally the results to get the top 3 for each category. Some categories, where applicable, will have a top 5 instead of a top 3, but that will be at my discretion when the nominations have been tabulated.

When it comes time to vote, it will be a silent ballot as per usual, just to keep things suspenseful. You'll PM me with a list of your sole "winners" in each category. You don't have to vote in every category, if you don't feel you can make a proper decision.

Last edited by Dartanian; 05/23/2006 at 9:22 PM.