Thread: [MADtv] Feist Gets iScrewed (#1306)
View Single Post
Old 11/12/2007, 2:50 PM
zlolz

Default Feist Gets iScrewed (#1306)

Feist Gets iScrewed

CAST:
Nicole Parker - Feist
Jordan Peele - Voiceover

-------------

*Feist walks into a dance room on an Apple screen. As she begins singing, her back-up dancers come out and dance with her and the screen changes to her on iPods*

Feist: 1, 2, 3, 4, went down to the Apple store, got myself an iPod that I paid $400 for. And just after my purchase was done, those Apple bastards introduced a new one. Oh, ohh - they keep changing the iPod. Oh, ohh - I keep blowing my wad. 2, 4, 6, 8, iPods that are out of date, sold them on an eBay store, made $1.94, oh, ohh - they keep changing the iPod, oh, ohh - gonna kill someone, I swear to God.

*Feist then pretends to shoot all of her back-up dancers with her hands as they fall to the ground*

Feist: 3, 4, 5, 6, hundred bucks I laid down quick, bought myself an iPhone, they dropped the price and I got boned! Oh, ohh - they got my money and then, ohh, they screwed me again! They iScrewed me AGAIN! A, B, C, D, I went and bought a plain PC, i know PCs are pretty lame, but at least they'll always stay the same.

Voiceover: PCs. We don't keep changing our product, we always suck. And that's something you can count on.