View Single Post
Old 01/14/2004, 4:40 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Yep, it says he joins the cast of Mad TV in January.

This guy is so totally hilarious.

Quote:
We had some college-aged cousins visiting Chicago this summer and we took them to see Pants on Fire at Second City ETC and oh my god I haven't laughed that hard in a very long time.

The whole cast was great but Keegan-Michael Key in particular was such a standout, I was like, why is this guy not on SNL? He does great characters, he's an amazing physical comedian, and he's just so THERE. I don't know him or anything about him, but he's amazing.

I read this morning that he got nominated for a Jeff Award for Best Actor Revue for Pants on Fire. He's up against--- Keegan-Michael Key in Curious George Goes to War. So I guess we can go ahead and call him a Jeff Winner already.
THAT was taken from some random message board.

Quote:
Word is he's been picked up for MAD-TV. I think he starts mid-season.
Quote:
This event is free of charge and open to the public! Former Second City-Detroit stars, including Larry Joe Campbell of ABC’s “According to Jim” with Jim Belushi and Keegan-Michael Key who is set to join the cast of MAD TV in January, are expected to be in attendance.
Link: http://www.olympiaentertainment.com/...%20Weekend.doc

There is actually alot of Info out there about him. It says he is set to join this winter. Is someone leaving?