bwProductions Planet MADtv

Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Characters
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 04/15/2006, 12:08 PM
Domo Arigato, Mrs. Roboto
Content Robot

Default Yvoone Criddle

• Daniele Gaither ... Yvoone Criddle (2 appearances)

Biography

Daniele Gaither plays Yvoone Criddle, an African American woman with a monotone voice. Yvoone takes severe revenge on people who do small things to her.

Sketches

1010 The Peoples Court: Loves 'Em and Piles of Leaves 'Em (Nicole P- Elinor Sorg, Stephnie- Marilyn Milian, Ike, Ron, Keegan)
    Yvoone takes a woman to court because a pile of leaves was blown into her yard by the wind.

1117 Yvoone Criddle: Stolen Parking Spot #1 (Keegan, Michael)
    Yvoone tries to run a man off a cliff because she felt he stole her parking spot.

Last edited by tvmanismadformad; 09/13/2009 at 04:34 AM. Reason: Picture Reformatted

Old 04/15/2006, 04:37 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Err, uhh, isn't her name Yvonne Criddle? If her first name were Yvoone, then wouldn't it be pronounced "ee VOON," instead of "ee VAHN"? As self-appointed chief moderator adjunct, I demand that someone correct this "misinformation." Ha ha, me so punny!

"We can dig it!"
Old 04/15/2006, 05:11 PM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by mizzimad
Err, uhh, isn't her name Yvonne Criddle? If her first name were Yvoone, then wouldn't it be pronounced "ee VOON," instead of "ee VAHN"? As self-appointed chief moderator adjunct, I demand that someone correct this "misinformation." Ha ha, me so punny!
I'm not sure about this most recent sketch, but in the first sketch, her name was Yvoone, spelled that way on screen when she entered the courtroom, and pronounced "Yeh-voon" or "Ya-Voon" depending on what accent you have. I haven't seen this most recent sketch (and I don't think Mark has either) so that's probably what it's based on.

Last edited by Dartanian; 04/15/2006 at 06:49 PM.
Old 04/15/2006, 05:28 PM
"You, sir, are sissified"
Staff Alumnus

Well, all right, if the woman wants to go through life misspelling and mispronouncing her own name, then I guess your hands are tied. Yeah, I should have known better than to question someone with a name like Miss Information!

"We can dig it!"
Old 04/15/2006, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by mizzimad
Nay, it actually is pronounced ee-VOON.

Old 02/17/2007, 05:07 PM
Obsessed!

I loved Danielle in the first one...never saw the 2nd one...it's sad that we'll prob. never see her again Unless she would surprise us and come/be invited to the 300th episode and this character appeared.

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart
Old 03/03/2007, 12:35 AM
Obsessed!

I just saw the 2nd one on youtube! I loved it! I still can't believe they let that talent go to waste....she was so good. I would love to see Yvoone make another appearence...hopefully she left on good terms and they will invite her back for the 300th!

- "He looka lika man." - Bunny Swan
-"This has been Cabana Chat, and this AHH AHH AHHHHHH is Dixie Wetsworth!" -Dixie Wetsworth, Cabana Chat
-"Tcha...ya know what? Huh-uh!" - The Vancome Lady
-"You're so sexy!" - 2-Litre Beth
-"Look how little my gloves are!" - Dot Goddard
-"Sit your ass on down for a big ol' slice of truth, and a side of wisdom" - Tovah McQueen
-"Look what I can do!" ~ Stuart