Go Back   Planet MADtv > Our Database > MADtv Repository > MADtv Cast Members
Register Members List Mark Forums Read

Notices

Old 03/27/2004, 1:18 PM
Hawt bytch
Staff Alumnus

Oh, cool! I love the weekenders. Yeah, now i can see who he is!! great. go to

http://psc.disney.go.com/abcnetworks...ws/weekenders/

There is a bunch of stuff about the show. heck, it's got video clips!!! YAY! Phil is carver, the only black person there, so now u know.

Selena Luna = Best. Castmember. Ever.

Old 03/28/2004, 1:47 AM
Misson Accomplished

what is it about mad tv people and cartoons and wooo i got 200 posts

Old 03/29/2004, 1:36 AM
???????????

http://www.tvtome.com/tvtome/servlet...8/Phil_LaMarr/

profile + List of Starring Roles, Guest Starring Roles, Co-Star Roles, and Movie/Mini-Series/Special Roles in shows.

Old 04/19/2004, 5:28 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

It's cool and all that he does Cartoon Voices, but I hope he finds some TV work. Phil Rocks.

Old 04/25/2004, 5:34 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Jim_Cockhurtz
ALUMNI: PHIL LAMARR

Alumni Phil LaMarr spent five seasons on MADtv (1995 - 1999) as a featured cast member. A fan favorite (MADtv still receives e-mails requesting his return) Phil made famous a number of characters including the hyper-active UBS Guy and smooth talking Funky Walker Dirty Talker. Since leaving MADtv, Phil has lent his vocal talents to dozens of animated television series' including Grim and Evil as Hector Con Carne, Justice League as the Green Lantern, Futurama, Samurai Jack, Kim Possible, The Proud Family and King of the Hill to name only a few. Fans may not know, but Phil also played the role of "Marvin" in the film Pulp Fiction (if the character name doesn't ring a bell, he's the guy that gets his head blown off in the back of the car) as well as "Woody" in the short lived 1983 television series Mister T.
He also did the voice of Jack in PlayStation 2's Samurai Jack: The Shadow of Aku

Old 04/25/2004, 8:13 PM
Run & Tell DAT! Homeboy!

Anybody ever notice that Phil does voices for just about EVERY cartoon with a black character (and some that don't)? Although, it does make sense. If you've seen any of his characters and impressions on the show (and I'm sure most of you have), he almost NEVER uses the same voice twice.

Old 05/03/2004, 8:58 AM

Phil.....yet another adorable cast member...
Old 06/01/2004, 5:36 PM
A REALLY REALLY BIG FAN

Phil is supposed to appear on Whose Line Is It Anyway? on Comedy Central at 2am if anyone is willing to stay up for it.

I'VE GOT A LITTLE RED BOW / AND I BOUGHT IT FOR YOU / CUZ I KNOW YOU'RE NOT FAIR / I DON'T GET IT / OH WELL / AND YOU COLOR MY SKIN / AND THE COLORS DON'T BLEND / CUZ I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO / THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / CUZ I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / I'VE GOT A SOUTHERN BELLE, TOO / IN HER RUBY-RED SHOES / WITH A BODY OF STRAW / ARE YOU SICK OF IT ALL / THERE'S A MAN MADE OF TIN / WITH AN OIL-CAN GRIN / AND I'M GONNA GET YOU / AND YOUR LITTLE DOG, TOO /THERE'S A YELLOW BRICK ROAD / THAT WE FOLLOW BACK HOME / AND I KNOW YOU CAN'T WAIT / YOUR BELLIGERENT HATE / THERE'S NO PLACE LIKE HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU / LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / CAN I STAND BY YOUR SIDE? / WE CAN MAKE IT ALRIGHT / CUZ I'M HOME / THERE'S A LITTLE WHITE PORCH / AND YOU WANTED IT SO / CAN YOU LET ME GO DOWN / TO THE END OF THE ROAD? / IN THE BLACK AND THE WHITE / TECHNICOLORFUL LIFE / THEN ANOTHER ARRIVED / IT'S A COWARDLY LION / WHAT I WANT FROM THIS WORLD / WHAT I WANT TO RESOLVE / WELL I WANT YOU TO STAY / SO I WASH YOU AWAY / I DON'T WANNA BE BOLD / I DON'T WANNA BE COLD / I DON'T WANNA GROW OLD / I DON'T WANNA GO HOME!

< Breaking Benjamin - "Home"
Old 06/02/2004, 6:48 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Phil guest starred on "VH1's ILL-ustrated" cartoon as Snoop Dogg.

http://www.planetmadtv.com/forum/sea...searchid=61469

Old 06/27/2004, 10:50 PM
Mr. Egoist

Whoa. Phil LaMarr was Hermes Conrad on Futurama and is Samurai Jack? Moreover, he's Green Lantern on Justice League? That's so damn cool.

Plus I saw Pulp Fiction on Thursday and ouch. Poor, poor Marvin.

Old 06/28/2004, 5:10 AM
Darth Tater
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by GoGo Yubari
Whoa. Phil LaMarr was Hermes Conrad on Futurama and is Samurai Jack? Moreover, he's Green Lantern on Justice League? That's so damn cool.

Plus I saw Pulp Fiction on Thursday and ouch. Poor, poor Marvin.
I saw Pulp Fiction for the first time on Saturday, although I distinctly remember seeing parts of the movie throughout the years (Uma Thurman OD'ing, the dancing in the resteraunt, the rape scene) Anyway, yeah, Marvin's death was surreal. But the bit that made me go "Huh?" was after Mr Wolf came, and they were cleaning the car, there was a 2 second shot of Marvin's face in the boot, and his face (although obviously a dummy) was pretty much intact. Surely an explosion that splattered like that (not only onto the back window, but throughout the entire front interior of the car) that was from that range would've caused more than a mere bottle cap size hole in his face? That was the only part of the movie I thought was weak.
Old 06/28/2004, 12:49 PM
okay :|

I was watching the cosby show, which is weird because i rarely ever watch that, and then afterwards the fresh prince of bel air came on and i never watch that either but i just stayed on the couch and didnt change the channel because the remote was out of reach. and then about 5 minutes into the show phil walks on. i was like wow what a coincidence. he had a very small role, only about a minute. But he had weird hair lol.

Old 08/04/2004, 10:19 PM
Fresh Meat

Phil Lamarr is also a frequent guest on the show Family Guy.

View Post Old 08/19/2004, 1:36 PM
sarducci
This message is hidden because sarducci was banned from the site.
View Post Old 08/19/2004, 7:26 PM
Andres
This message is hidden because Andres was banned from the site.
Old 08/19/2004, 7:47 PM
don't eat another nut...
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Andres
Phil does the voice of Wilt on Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends.
http://www.planetmadtv.com/forum/sho...&threadid=4593

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" ~ Raven

I Swear To God I'm Not Insane!

"The world needs humour like it needs love" ~ Debra Wilson

P.F.F ~ Puddin' Fans Forever!
Old 08/26/2004, 6:16 PM
Fresh Meat

Phil LaMarr did some "Additional Voices" for the game DOOM3. Maybe he was one of the moaning zombies?
Old 09/07/2004, 8:12 AM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Exclamation

I found an article from a New Zealand tv channel about "new" episodes returning Saturday September 4th at 6:30pm.

Phil LaMarr as Hermes Conrad in Futurama: "Teenage Mutant Leela's Hurdles"

Episode 507, oad 30-Mar-2003

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/tv2_story_ski...%3fformat=html

Old 09/22/2004, 11:47 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Just in time for Black History Month, BACK ISSUE #8 (100 pages, $5.95) salutes the 1970s and 1980s black super-heroes, from superbad Luke Cage to superteen Cyborg! Writer DENNY O’NEIL and Justice League Unlimited voice actor PHIL LaMARR discuss GREEN LANTERN JOHN STEWART in a “Pro2Pro” interview, while NEAL ADAMS shares his insights—and art—in a sidebar interview! STORM’s 30th birthday is celebrated in an in-depth history—and say happy 30th to the NEW X-MEN in our “Rough Stuff” pencil art showcase featuring NEAL ADAMS, ARTHUR ADAMS, LARRY STROMAN, BOB McLEOD, DAVID MAZZUCCHELLI, ALAN DAVIS, JIM LEE, ADAM HUGHES, and more! BLACK LIGHTNING is the subject of TONY ISABELLA’s “Off My Chest” guest editorial, accompanied by an all-new interview with TREVOR VON EEDEN, complete with rarely seen BL costume designs! DARRELL McNEIL’s “Backstage Pass” column looks at animated TV’s black heroes, from BLACK VULCAN to the BROWN HORNET, with art by ALEX TOTH and others! Plus an exclusive interview with writer DWAYNE McDUFFIE, a history of African Americans in comics, and commentary from and/or incredible art by MARV WOLFMAN, DENYS COWAN, JOHN ROMITA SR., DAVE COCKRUM, CHRIS CLAREMONT, JOHN BYRNE, TERRY AUSTIN, BILLY GRAHAM, M.D. BRIGHT, GENE COLAN, STEVE ENGLEHART, GEORGE PÉREZ, MIKE ZECK, and more! With an all-new, eye-popping STORM cover by Eisner Award-winning artist KYLE BAKER. Edited by Michael Eury.

The 100 page saddle-stitched 8-1/2" x 11" magazine with a full color cover and black-and-white interiors retails for $5.95 in the U.S. and ships 19 January 2005.

Old 09/23/2004, 4:44 PM
I'm watching you.
Staff Alumnus

Quote:
Originally posted by Dani
Go here to see a full list of all the voice work Phil has ever done.

Voice Work For Phil LaMarr

(Sorry if this was posted already.)
Thanks for the lists Dani! Those will come in handy.